Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know all that's wrong with this team.

But here's three things we can focus on as why things might could change before this season's done.
GBO.

Maurer to Callaway is almost identical to this:

Starts at 1:33.

Bray got more juice on the ball, but still one of the prettiest throws I've seen from a Tennessee QB in a long time.

Maurer to Callaway is almost identical to this:

Starts at 1:33.

Bray got more juice on the ball, but still one of the prettiest throws I've seen from a Tennessee QB in a long time.

Would be cool if it was available. Not sure why some videos play and some don’t.

nothing serious. bituli's knee seems to be the nagging ailment that they're trying to protect. Maurer supposedly fine and only way he doesn't start is if he has a bad week in practice. Solomon has a shoulder and foot, but expected to be ok.....

so yeah, i think it's relatively light on injury news.....thankfully.

THANKS!

McRib consists of a restructured[4] boneless pork patty shaped like a miniature rack of ribs, barbecue sauce, onions, and pickles served on a 5 1⁄2 inches (14 cm) roll. The process of restructuring the meat was first developed by the US Army as a means to deliver low cost meat products to troops in the field.[5] This process was further refined by a Natick Center contractor and meat scientist, Dr. Roger Mandigo, leading to the McRib patty as we know it today.[6] Despite its name, it is primarily composed of pork shoulder meat, according to McDonald's.[7]

Haha. Saw Mandigo and thought it was Mandingo. Made me think of Hollywood Shuffle. Classic.

32C5FE44-4B1B-4E67-9CD8-6590240ED940.gif

Last edited:
I assume that the people who see a lot of winnable games won't be defending Pruitt if he happens to lose most of them.
He has a chance to salvage a terrible start by make his team better and winning some games that can be won.

If he goes 2 - 10 like most that think hes a dud have predicted, he wont be defendable.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back