Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not as bad if we werent losing so much. Sure benchwarmers will leave anyway, but 2nd stringers wouldnt be leaving winning teams often.
I think you'll see more and more transfer out if they're not starting, regardless of record, especially if they're playing behind someone who is in a class that came in after they did.

I doubt it but a word of advice.

These jackrabbits around here will tell you wrong. I’m 4-1 now and would be 5-0 if they didn’t screw me. I think on purpose
I guess they twisted your arm and made you make that decision. It comes down to coaching, and you played the wrong dude. 4-1 is still pretty good.

“Lower body injuries but practiced through them.”

Attachments

• 7A84044C-9109-44DB-819E-15DDB6352328.png
    7A84044C-9109-44DB-819E-15DDB6352328.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
Things are getting better maybe? OL is improving, secondary is regressing, Keshawn Lawrence is taking visits, and we finally have a guy that can hum that tater.
Right after the big play to Callaway, Brian Rice tweeted something to the effect of: As Casey Clausen used to say, throw that b!tch deep!

Moorehead pulling a JP and not naming a starter.

Anyone actually followed Miss St and have an instinct on who plays? Will he play both QBs?
My coworker is a big Miss St fan and said they'll for sure start Stevens but that both QBs will play. said Stevens is not good though and he'd rather see Schrader get all the snaps. Schrader is the one with the wheels who can actually make plays with his feet but Stevens is the veteran guy who Moorhead brought in from Penn St. so he seems to think he's just playing him over Schrader because he's "his guy". i think we're better off if Stevens gets the majority of the snaps.

Rewatched the game. Probably shouldn't have. Brings back too many bad memories this season.

They have 3 position groups - WR's, TE's and RB's- performing well enough to win some games. Chaney now has the JG shackles off and Maurer looks promising. The O-line is about there if they will stop cross training during games and let these guys get good at one position. Do that stuff in SP and fall camp. It also causes dumb penalties. We need 6 guys that are SEC quality maulers that don't overthink their responsibilities.

Hopefully our kicker/punter get back on track.

No position groups on D are good enough to win. So Jeremy, what's it going to be? You're the boss and that's your thing.

This season has seemed like one big exhibition - a simulation. The fan base wants the real deal and we keep getting the development stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back