Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy football guys..... I got a 7 point lead going into tonight. I have Landry vs both Chubb and Kittles in PPR format. Think I got a shot to survive and pull out a W ?

I doubt it but a word of advice.

These jackrabbits around here will tell you wrong. I’m 4-1 now and would be 5-0 if they didn’t screw me. I think on purpose

I had to look this one up. I have no memory of it, but, apparently, we won 13-3.

All I remember is a weather delay, wet field, and Kelly Washington was basically our offense.

Edit: I don't really remember. I guess Travis Stephens was our offense with 206 yards. But I swear Washington made a big catch. He had 96 yards. The next best receiver (Witten) had 14 yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: drvenner
Fantasy football guys..... I got a 7 point lead going into tonight. I have Landry vs both Chubb and Kittles in PPR format. Think I got a shot to survive and pull out a W ?

I hope so. I am down 8 with me just having Landry. It is not a PPR league but 1 point per 10 yards receiving.

Reactions: quadlee21
Unlikely. Chubb has been the focus of their offense. I doubt Landry has a game like last week. He will return to his 6 catches for 33 yards

Reactions: quadlee21
I enjoy the information he shares but damn is he crazy too still think what banks was doing and had been doing “for months” is a University of Tennessee standard.he is acting like we lost a huge part of our team,when he was really only a project.

Take out his interceptions against Chattanooga high school and he had virtually no production.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Miss St
Bama
South Carolina
UAB
Kentucky
Missouri
Vanderbilt

Curious to hear everyones thoughts and record predictions for 2nd half of the season.

I will be assuming we stay relatively healthy now that we have life at QB.....

You absolutely have to beat UAB, Vanderbilt, and one of SC/State/Missouri.

If that doesn’t happen then I’ve seen all i needed to see.

We're 0-6 against the spread our last 6 non FCS games. Underperforming very badly since Kentucky last year, even with such little depth it should not be as bad as it is. Lost by 25+ points in each of our last 4 SEC games

Things are getting better maybe? OL is improving, secondary is regressing, Keshawn Lawrence is taking visits, and we finally have a guy that can hum that tater.

I feel like we have a decent run game. We ran decent against UF and even being down like we were against UGA we ran for over 70 when they were only giving up 50/game

Its been my only issue with Chaney to this point. I understand its a QBs game now and if you don't have one its hard to get anything done, but they need attempts. It would pay dividends for the defense as well if we could shorten the game.

Chandler is averaging 5.5 a carry over the last season and a half. He needs 15+ carries a game, by himself.

Moorehead pulling a JP and not naming a starter.

Anyone actually followed Miss St and have an instinct on who plays? Will he play both QBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back