Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Aesius

We know all that's wrong with this team.

But here's three things we can focus on as why things might could change before this season's done.
GBO.

Maurer to Callaway is almost identical to this:

Starts at 1:33.

Bray got more juice on the ball, but still one of the prettiest throws I've seen from a Tennessee QB in a long time.

Aesius

If Maurer can play like that against UGA for nearly a half imagine what he can do with more experience against some lesser opponents
It's pretty reminiscent of Bray coming in vs South Carolina in 2010. Some mistakes but there was a definite recognition that he was an upgrade over Simms.

volinbama256

nothing serious. bituli's knee seems to be the nagging ailment that they're trying to protect. Maurer supposedly fine and only way he doesn't start is if he has a bad week in practice. Solomon has a shoulder and foot, but expected to be ok.....

so yeah, i think it's relatively light on injury news.....thankfully.
THANKS!

franklinpence

McRib consists of a restructured[4] boneless pork patty shaped like a miniature rack of ribs, barbecue sauce, onions, and pickles served on a 5 1⁄2 inches (14 cm) roll. The process of restructuring the meat was first developed by the US Army as a means to deliver low cost meat products to troops in the field.[5] This process was further refined by a Natick Center contractor and meat scientist, Dr. Roger Mandigo, leading to the McRib patty as we know it today.[6] Despite its name, it is primarily composed of pork shoulder meat, according to McDonald's.[7]
Haha. Saw Mandigo and thought it was Mandingo. Made me think of Hollywood Shuffle. Classic.

32C5FE44-4B1B-4E67-9CD8-6590240ED940.gif

Last edited:

BeecherVol

Ridge Runner
I assume that the people who see a lot of winnable games won't be defending Pruitt if he happens to lose most of them.
He has a chance to salvage a terrible start by make his team better and winning some games that can be won.

If he goes 2 - 10 like most that think hes a dud have predicted, he wont be defendable.

VN Store

Sponsors