Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan is good period. He has always been a hard runner. He misses holes sometimes but it’s better than getting toe tackled at the line of scrimmage and not falling forward or powering through like Gray does every run.
Gray needs the weight room bad I agree there. Should just force feed Ty and take those 2 yarders along with the 50 yarders.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Gray needs the weight room bad I agree there. Should just force feed Ty and take those 2 yarders along with the 50 yarders.

Plus if Gray is in you can almost always expect a corner blitz with the DL playing a contain. (Because his blocking is suspect) I agree he needs another year in the weight room. I wish they would of redshirted him. It would of been beneficial for him.

Probably won't happen but it would do so much if this team just opened up a can on Mississippi State Saturday. Would give the kids a ton of confidence and momentum. For crying out loud we are so due for something like that.
That’s what I’m saying. At this point WGAF? Just go have fun and try to score as much as possible

Literally can’t predict our remaining schedule because we’re so thin at ILB that if either DB or HT goes down we have a gaping hole that will be easily exposed.
We are going to have to score a bunch of points because our defense isn’t going to win us games. They can play bend but don’t break. We simply don’t have the depth right now to play 4 quarters of good defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back