Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That’s literally half the battle for new QBs in college and the league.
I don't think there was a single instance the other where I thought he look shook. Camera can zoom in on Guarantano pretty much anytime during a game and that clearly isn't the case with him.

Last edited:
Yea I’m gonna try and go back and watch the game and see what different things uga did as the game went on to bother him.
A running game would've really helped. Ty should be towards the top in rushing yards in the confrence. Yet we can't seem to get him double digit carries

Reactions: scvolfan7
If I’m Pruitt I’m telling Chaney to go big or go home this weekend with Maurer. Let the kid sling the damn rock and throw a bunch of deep balls. What do we have to lose at this point?

Reactions: UTSuave’
If I’m Pruitt I’m telling Chaney to go big or go home this weekend with Maurer. Let the kid sling the damn rock and throw a bunch of deep balls. What do we have to lose at this point?
I’d rather try to establish the run game and keep the ball away from them as long as possible.

I’d rather try to establish the run game and keep the ball away from them as long as possible.

Right. Miss States defense isn’t anything compared to Florida and Georgia. We should be able to run the ball and control the game while still allowing Maurer to Sling it. I would expect to see more PA passes / PA fake runs. Also, expect to see some hard nosed running from Tim Jordan. Would like to see CFA get some touches that dude has legit take it to the house speed in the open field.

Right. Miss States defense isn’t anything compared to Florida and Georgia. We should be able to run the ball and control the game while still allowing Maurer to Sling it. I would expect to see more PA passes / PA fake runs. Also, expect to see some hard nosed running from Tim Jordan. Would like to see CFA get some touches that dude has legit take it to the house speed in the open field.
Whatever keeps our defense off the field I’m for.

Jordan is good when the defense is worn down towards the end of the game. If he's going against fresh legs expect missed holes and 3 yards a carry.

Jordan is good period. He has always been a hard runner. He misses holes sometimes but it’s better than getting toe tackled at the line of scrimmage and not falling forward or powering through like Gray does every run.

Jordan is good when the defense is worn down towards the end of the game. If he's going against fresh legs expect missed holes and 3 yards a carry.
That’s what we saw last year. I think with an improved OL, he can improve too. I’ve not been impressed with Ty or Gray up to this point. Stopped on first contact and both have ball security issues.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back