‘20 NC SG Jaden Springer (UT commit 10/23/19)

Omg, tooooooo funny. Oversigning meant someone is off the roster, like magic, someone is off the roster.

Take the L and move on

Lol here is another loss for you my man

VQ reiterating that taking Bailey doesn’t effect Tennessee with the 2020 class, they will oversign and not turn away their top targets, hmmm.

Maybe Bailey can be that spot up 3 point guy. Plus, if he hits a couple, they have to come out to defend and if he gets a step and puts the defender on his hip with his body/strength it's over. Hopefully, he can feel a Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson role. Where u @zjcvols ?

Right, bring him off the bench as a shooter, be a tenacious defender and guard the better perimeter player. It makes sense. He can shoot, we know that and that is something the 2020-2021 team is going to need.

Reactions: The Dog
I know it’s hard to admit but you plainly said bailey wasn’t going to effect us in the class

You were dear ass wrong
I’m sorry, who was wrong?

It’s very likely it’s going to be as simple as sitting back and seeing if we keep pursuing Hall. He appears to me to be the one that is likely hurt by Bailey

Reactions: butchna
Recruiting 13 guys isn’t hard

When you take a guard it means one less guard to sign.

When you lose a post player in Burns you need to take another post player in recruiting

It’s not hard

Dude that’s easy

That was before burns left

Burns spot left us the room to take one more in the 2020 class

That’s not hard to understand lol
Woooooow

Just stop, you’re embarrassing yourself.

You put it down on paper cut and dry that if this happened you were wrong, you were wrong.

Recruiting 13 guys isn’t hard

When you take a guard it means one less guard to sign.

When you lose a post player in Burns you need to take another post player in recruiting

It’s not hard

I don’t believe I argued positions, I said it wouldn’t effect the 2020 numbers, and it didn’t.

Woooooow

Just stop, you’re embarrassing yourself.

You put it down on paper cut and dry that if this happened you were wrong, you were wrong.

Yes this was cut and dry right here PRE BURNS leaving.

Ive been clear with what I am saying

Taking Bailey means we aren’t signing 4 guys this November. Time will tell who’s right but you have already given your reasoning for talking out of both sides of your mouth

That number clearly goes up to 5 after he left. That’s common sense.

DJ Burns got himself into trouble a couple of times this past season, if the staff was going to oversign attrition had to be had, doesn’t seem like a stretch to think that when they made a decision to be willing to oversign that Burns was 1 of the guys that they thought of when thinking where room comes from.

Yes this was cut and dry right here PRE BURNS leaving.

That number clearly goes up to 5 after he left. That’s common sense.
Pre-Burns, what’s next? Pre ORN showing out the number is still 13 total, the room was going to have to be made, stop moving the crossbar to try and make yourself look even close to right...not happening.

Where did I say we wouldn’t? I’ll wait? Hall and springer were the constants mentioned, even you mentioned Hall, now when proven wrong you wanna change it up. Bad look.

You can stop bringing up the hall post because obviously the need for him went up dramatically when burns left

Oh look another response that doesn’t understand that one player means one spot and there are only 13 of them to use.

Yea Burns counted as one of those 13 btw

Oh and so does Bailey

I understand when someone is wrong, you can try to justify it however you want...although word of advice, waaaay back I stated if your stance was that he’s 1/13 then on, but we aren’t signing 12 so that didn’t matter and you agreed. You definitively claimed we wouldn’t sign 4 or even have 3 commits and still bringing in a 4th on a visit.

WRONG

VN Store

Back