‘20 NC SG Jaden Springer (UT commit 10/23/19)

Gawd, we need a commit here. Just some good news...a part in the clouds....a little ray of sunshine...

I'm excited to see what coach Barnes does with these highly ranked players. We know what he's been able to do with these under the radar types. Exciting times a coming.

Lol
So yea he’s effecting a spot and directly our ability to go after Hayes

I hope that’s the right call.
Imo I’d rather have Bailey
How is he effecting that more than Plavsic, Gaines, Pember, Johnson, Walker Jr.?

If you’re saying he’s effecting it then you are saying so does everyone else...if we hadn’t taken Bailey, and instead pursued Ruzhentsev and Hall, who’s to blame for Hayes?

I feel like Springer isn’t ranked higher because of his injury which kept him out of AAU most of the summer.

Coach Barnes our here building a potential juggernaut of a program! Love it! I cannot wait for basketball season!

How is he effecting that more than Plavsic, Gaines, Pember, Johnson, Walker Jr.?

If you’re saying he’s effecting it then you are saying so does everyone else...if we hadn’t taken Bailey, and instead pursued Ruzhentsev and Hall, who’s to blame for Hayes?

Lol

Yes they all count

All 13 of them count. That’s the entire point and why we just canceled Hayes visit

Lol

How the hell can you say with a straight face it doesn’t effect the 2020 when we literally just canceled a visit from a top 30 player?
So if we don’t talk bailey, and we now pursue Hayes, what’s the reason then that we don’t pursue Josh Hall? Or Samson Ruzhentsev?

Maybe Bailey can be that spot up 3 point guy. Plus, if he hits a couple, they have to come out to defend and if he gets a step and puts the defender on his hip with his body/strength it's over. Hopefully, he can feel a Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson role. Where u @zjcvols ?

Reactions: zjcvols
So since you are bringing up post here you

Correct. Taking Bailey came with the likely acceptance of oversigning by at least 1, or 1 more than they were previously likely willing to.

Taking Bailey isn’t costing them Springer or another top target.

Lol

It cost us being about to bring in Hayes. Sorry you were wrong

VN Store

Back