Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't checked in since Saturday night. On anything, anywhere.

Just want to say Go Vols.

It's like being in an abusive relationship with a girl who constantly breaks my heart but....Go Vols.
This is exactly how I have described my relationship with Tennessee football. Broken heart...come back....broken heart...come back. Rinse and repeat.

No of course not. The quotes look better in tweets honestly. He gave off a Butch level vibe imo though. Just no energy. Seems dissociated from what transpired on Saturday.

Not disagreeing with you

Devil's advocate-- 1) he's being careful not to throw anyone under the bus; and 2) What coach outside of Saban, Dabo, (the winners), and oddball guys like Gundy, Leach, Miles doesn't sound a bit Butch Jonesy, especially in the wake of a bad loss.

After being thoroughly embarrassed, I want to see how this team responds against BYU. Maybe the team needed something like this to wake them up? I don't know. What I do know is we're paying Pruitt a lot of money and I doubt we see a coaching change any time soon. And even if we did, we know UT bargain shops for coaches meaning it's a total crap shoot on who we would get.

I'm still pissed by that loss, but at this point, all we can do is put it behind us and hope the team learns from it. I really hope we don't **** the bed against BYU.

Not disagreeing with you

Devil's advocate-- 1) he's being careful not to throw anyone under the bus; and 2) What coach outside of Saban, Dabo, (the winners), and oddball guys like Gundy, Leach, Miles doesn't sound a bit Butch Jonesy, especially in the wake of a bad loss.
its that fine line where i wanted to hear him say something to make me feel better and there being nothing he could say to make me feel better. Some sort of visible frustration would've been nice though

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
After the things Pruitt said, I am starting to believe in the conspiracy theory that he is a plant for Saban to permanently destroy this program... Butch is giving Saban directives on what to have Pruitt do....

On a serious note, I was starting to numb a bit, but then when he started spewing that BS, I'm right back to thinking he too, is in over his head. We're F'd boys.

After the things Pruitt said, I am starting to believe in the conspiracy theory that he is a plant for Saban to permanently destroy this program... Butch is giving Saban directives on what to have Pruitt do....

On a serious note, I was starting to numb a bit, but then when he started spewing that BS, I'm right back to thinking he too, is in over his head. We're F'd boys.

Marcus Tatem should never have been an offensive lineman

Josh Dobbs, Colton Jumper, Drew Richmond, Cam Sutton. The list is longer and to my memory goes back to Manning. These are all players who VN/fans have said shouldn't have been playing for much or all of their career. All have proven otherwise. We lock onto a bad play or plays or bad game and it's over. Nothing personal, but sorry, I've learned not to trust fans when it comes to who should and should not be playing.

Reactions: Slowrunnertn
Lol you don’t “game prep” for teams like Georgia state. You work on yourself and 90% of the time. Get a feel for what their sets and personnel grouping are and go from there.

Spurrier said publicly that they wouldn’t even watch film on teams like that. Lol

We shouldn’t have been playing musical chairs with the OL all camp then randomly deciding to move banks back to LB. not recruiting juco and DL that are tremendously out of shape. Lol.

There’s so much more wrong than game prep week for GA state
I'll go with the dude that played in an SEC championship and the nfl over whatever the hell you are Hank.

Josh Dobbs, Colton Jumper, Drew Richmond, Cam Sutton. The list is longer and to my memory goes back to Manning. These are all players who VN/fans have said shouldn't have been playing for much or all of their career. All have proven otherwise. We lock onto a bad play or plays or bad game and it's over. Nothing personal, but sorry, I've learned not to trust fans when it comes to who should and should not be playing.
I bet a lot of the Colton Jumper detractors wish he would have been out there last Saturday. One thing he did very well was get us in/out of the defensive calls and made sure everyone was aligned properly.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back