Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there were plenty of bullets flying in Neyland on Saturday with no leadership to be seen.

Maybe they were confused bc the bullets were disguised as the Georgia State Panthers

Leaders step up in adversity and that didn’t happen. That’s what he meant. He’s saying we need leadership.🤷‍♂️

Seems like Pruitt doesn’t want to look as though he’s panicking. Maybe he realizes the team will respond better to a calm leader. I honestly don’t know, but he’s a totally different dude this fall

Reactions: bignewt
We’ll see how this season progresses, but all these quotes suggest Pruitt knew where this team was before the GSU game.

I don’t think they were surprised with the outcome.
Hopefully he was able to walk back the hubris about waiting to see how we do this year with recruits, then.

Yes it was a piss poor performance. But you know what I'm old school. I've rocked this Orange for 40 years I'm 50 now. When I was stationed in Germany,California, Panama and Texas in the 80's and 90's I rocked the Orange. I cant do the millenial "I'm a Bama fan bc they're winning" or team hopping or these nasty ass blasphemous Vol Cats. I wasn't raised that way fellas. I ride or die with my favorite squad. That's the Orange. I dont like that hot garbage on the field. I'm as pissed as I've ever been. I'm still throwing sh*t at the TV on a Monday. But I rock my Orange bc that's how this brotha is made. I may turn off the damn TV in disgust early but I will never throw away jerseys or burn them or pick another school color or a winning SEC team to feel good or boost my damn self esteem to avoid the feeling of a loss. That's weak and trifling. I was raised to be loyal. I'm rocking Vol Orange now, I will rock my Orange against BYU and if we lose I'll stick rock it. That's my make up. It means I'm a Vol for life. Period. And thank the good Lord we have Volnation where you all are like an extension of family where I can get this mess off my chest. Love you brothas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back