Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel worse about Saturday than I did before.

Him saying he felt the players were prepared and the game plan was simple is concerning.

View attachment 222191

Can’t blame him for this formation, the dang player was being told to move by the LB and wouldn’t freaking move. (Obviously the kid should of been benched after that, but whatever)

I'm seeing the tweets with blurbs, but let's be honest-- Is there anything that can be said to improve our outlook with the next game still six days away?
No of course not. The quotes look better in tweets honestly. He gave off a Butch level vibe imo though. Just no energy. Seems dissociated from what transpired on Saturday.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
It's all good, apparently we're talking about 2 different things, because that's the whole point responded at to begin with.
Yes, I looked back. Maybe any other program would was a wrong word. Most programs would have been better. Remember Kiffin on the tarmac?

I've said this time and time again, the UT administration has taken this fanbase for granted time and time again. My feeling is that they've finally pumped the well dry. A disastrous season as I expect, will finish this program off for the foreseeable future. Fans will take a prove it to me first attitude from here on out. If Pruitt fails, they'll have to make a home run hire to get them back.

I would hope the message is way different to the team than to the media and fans.

Rick Barnes has no problems holding players accountable and calling then out. I thought Pruitt used to have this same mindset but he seems to have changed that.

I know all of my coaches words were way different to the media then they were to us.

Came out on the practice field one day and told us we were garbage pretty much with worse language. We went 13 - 2 that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back