Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA being the #1 mascot is criminal. How tf are you going to make a dog who can barely breathe the best mascot? Laughable.

Smokey got on his ass and Ugga ran one year so we win by default😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️. Also this👀, the blue tick “Smokey” bloodline has proven over and over that they take “zero” sh** from anyone 👏🏽😂 Smokey is no B**ch and definitely not brand new to challenges.look at his ole pappy trying to take down a bar🐻

Attachments

• B228B661-3308-4870-8AFB-B16D5B091F3B.png
    B228B661-3308-4870-8AFB-B16D5B091F3B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
I'm not too worked up about losing this series, even though it always sucks to lose one. Dodgers have been taking advantage of their huge standings cushion to experiment with rotation and bullpen personnel for the postseason, and yesterday they took a kid who was just called up a couple weeks ago as a starter tryout, and thew him into a relief role against a really good team, which may have cost them the game. Hard to say... if you take away Ortega's slam and if Belli's homer stays in Acuna's glove (sac fly instead of homer), it's a 1-1 game; who knows where it goes?

Not to take anything away from the Braves, they played a good series and their hotshot relievers finally stepped up. They very well may have won the series no matter who Roberts trotted out there. In fact, they're the team I worry most about in postseason.

But I'm not going to freak out. Dodgers are really deep, still should get Taylor, Verdugo and Kike back soon, and Hill and Freese for postseason.
I hear you, that's what I'm telling myself, too. You can literally see Roberts experimenting with different roles and combinations. My dad went to the game yesterday. Hotter than hell, didn't get too see any of the starting pitchers, and lose on a grand slam. I definitely got the better of the fan experiences!

Reactions: pismonque
That dude just seen the field different,he was truly electric and fun to watch🤘🏽
I’ll always remember (and wish I could find) a video calling for Dooley to be fired during the 2012 season talking about Dooley running the clock down in regulation at the end of the Mizzou game:

Dude was ranting like “you’ve got an athlete who’s like Keanu Reeves in the matrix with the ball in his hands bending time and space and s***, every time he breathes on the ball we get 15 yards and you TAKE A KNEE!?”

Made me lol

I’ll always remember (and wish I could find) a video calling for Dooley to be fired during the 2012 season talking about Dooley running the clock down in regulation at the end of the Mizzou game:

Dude was ranting like “you’ve got an athlete who’s like Keanu Reeves in the matrix with the ball in his hands bending time and space and s***, every time he breathes on the ball we get 15 yards and you TAKE A KNEE!?”

Made me lol

😂😭😭😭😭😭 I’m a huge Keanu Reeves fan so if you find it.please share👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: BennesseeVols
But honestly, was the unfair criticism, "the fanbase" or was it the same 10-15 guys making tons of noise?
Go to a QB debate thread now and I bet half of the posts are from 5 posters. (Or less)
All players have strengths and weaknesses. QBs are usually magnified one way or the other woth how the team plays. Some people seem to just love to focus on their weaknesses....continuously.

Some of y'all may remember the Walmart I worked for closed in July, I ended up accepting an overnight management position at a different store. Well just found out today my position is being eliminated at the new store after promises it wouldn't be. Probably just going to tell Walmart where to go after being there for 10 years. Honestly just over it at this point.
That totally sucks. So sorry.

The most amazingly kind and wonderful young lady lost her life earlier today, way younger than anyone should.
I've spent most of the day consoling and just being with my kids. Knowing that someone I love dearly is going to do what no parent should ever have to. Say goodbye to their child. Naturally struggling with "why", we all are, and unable to even imagine their pain.

So unexpected on what started out as such a beautiful day.
To all the parents reading, hug them again. Tell them you love them, again. It will never be too much.
I am so sorry. There is nothing worst than that. Thoughts, prayers and whatever else I can give in this nightmare situation.

giphy.gif
Is that D1?

Overrated as a recruit yes but by Tennessee people no. I’m talking more of people acted like they were a lot better than they actually were while here. I think over hyped would be the better term.

Most overhyped:
AJ Johnson
Kirkland JR
Justin Martin (breakerboy lol)
Casey clausen*** (i know i know Road warrior and ice man but we won Some games in spite of him bc of a loaded roster. He’s our Trent dilfer so to speak)

Under appreciated:
Dobbs
Meachem
Cordarelle Patterson
Jason Allen
Dan Williams
Agree with all of these except Claussen. He was under-rated IMO, LOL

Overrated as a recruit yes but by Tennessee people no. I’m talking more of people acted like they were a lot better than they actually were while here. I think over hyped would be the better term.

Most overhyped:
AJ Johnson
Kirkland JR
Justin Martin (breakerboy lol)
Casey clausen*** (i know i know Road warrior and ice man but we won Some games in spite of him bc of a loaded roster. He’s our Trent dilfer so to speak)

Under appreciated:
Dobbs
Meachem
Cordarelle Patterson
Jason Allen
Dan Williams

LMAO at Casey C. being "overhyped."

Top 5 QBs (imo) at UT

Peyton, Clausen, Dobbs, Tee, Shuler

I know there's lots of love for Kelly, but I just personally can't rate a QB high when you threw more INTs than TDs in your career.

Made me lol

I was trending toward dark side with Dooley before that, but that was the moment I snapped.

Reactions: JacketVol
Ehh. There’s a reason he went undrafted. Clausen was good. A solid college QB. But he got extremely elevated off loaded rosters. He gets grouped in the top 3-4 QBs to play here sometimes which i think is crazy.

CC was one of the most clutch QB's that I have seen play at UT. I don't see how it's even a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back