Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t follow the Florida-Tennessee football series eh? History tells us its an automatic loss for Tennessee. Florida, coming off a 10-win season and a 26 point blowout win in Neyland stadium last year is far ahead of Tennessee at the moment. They’ll handle Tennessee easily in Gainesville this year. You know and I know it, you’re just not willing to admit it....I’m obviously far past that point.
Been following Tennessee football for going on 50 years. So thanks for your attempt to ‘school’ me but it’s definitely not needed. Also, I’m amazed at your clairvoyant ability to read my mind. Finally, although very sweet, your rush to BGS’s defense is also unnecessary. He has no problem defending himself.

Have a nice day....

Been following Tennessee football for going on 50 years. So thanks for your attempt to ‘school’ me but it’s definitely not needed. Also, I’m amazed at your clairvoyant ability to read my mind. Finally, although very sweet, your rush to BGS’s defense is also unnecessary. He has no problem defending himself.

Have a nice day....
I'm icy, I'm icy. So icy, so icy.

You don’t follow the Florida-Tennessee football series eh? History tells us its an automatic loss for Tennessee. Florida, coming off a 10-win season and a 26 point blowout win in Neyland stadium last year is far ahead of Tennessee at the moment. They’ll handle Tennessee easily in Gainesville this year. You know and I know it, you’re just not willing to admit it....I’m obviously far past that point.
giphy.gif

Pruitt just has that feel of a leader that can beat Florida... Florida May have the talent edge but Tennessee will have the edge in chemistry and camaraderie... This is a new era of Vol football
Come back when you are competitive with Vandy and we will talk about it.

Reactions: KBVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back