Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt's job is still safe with a loss to Florida this year. Especially if it's close. Another coaching change would kill us
17-21 points isn’t close. But I agree another coaching change would be very bad. And good news is we beat Gators in Gainesville this fall.

You've been one of the better contributors on here but no way we lose to UF by that much...book it
Fyp
BGS come on man. Simple pizza bet. Heck I can go over to DN (lol! Dawgnation) and get action all day. I’m tryna book mane, you game or what?

When we played App. St. we were all of those things and yet we won barely OT.
Ole Appy St. I really like those guys, and respect em too. I remember when Michigan and OSU we’re constantly in the top, back before the SEC took over and all the conference fans would cheer SEC! SEC! Appy St. blocks Michigan’s game winning FG and nearly returns it for 6 just to rub it in! Shocked the nation and Michigan was never the same, to this day. Still leaves a grin on my face. 😏

I could see more of a heartbreaking loss to uf this year like some last second field goal set up by a bs pass interference call.

Florida wins coin toss, elect to receive feeling all confident. Pruitt onside kicks, #15 recovers and the arse kicking gets started. Vols by two touchdowns, Bryce and Alontae bait Franks into throwing 3 picks.
I think our defense forces a ton of turnovers. We have ballhawks in the secondary and Pruitt defenses are the best in college football at takeaways

That's how Pruitt starts losing the fanbase

One loss in Gainesville won't lose the fanbase. Fulmer made a living taking 3-4+ TD a$$ beatings from Florida. Most fans know where we are but good times are ahead. Plus I don't see us losing that bad to UF unless we have another 6 turnover day.

If that happens Pruitt won’t last 2 more years.

One loss at the Swamp isn't going to have us Coach looking in 2 years. Fulmer better than anyone knows about losses down there. Now if it's his 4th year and he's taking those beating yearly ,then it probably happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back