Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

onevol74

This is why folks are upset. When you not when we.
The message is the same. I am not on here talking about beating Mullen in Gainesville this year when he drum rolled US in Knoxville last year.

It is totally embarrassing for the team with the largest recruiting budget in the country to lose to the team with the lowest athletic and recruiting budget in the SEC.

Yes, the problem was mostly Lyle Jones and I complained about him after the debacle of his on the field coaching of the UGA game in his first year.

But considering how Jones’ team folded in 2017 at the end of the season I expected a different outcome with a different coach at the end of last year. I do not expect championships for a couple of years but there is really no excuse for not making a bowl game this last year.

The message is the same. I am not on here talking about beating Mullen in Gainesville this year when he drum rolled US in Knoxville last year.

It is totally embarrassing for the team with the largest recruiting budget in the country to lose to the team with the lowest athletic and recruiting budget in the SEC.

Yes, the problem was mostly Lyle Jones and I complained about him after the debacle of his on the field coaching of the UGA game in his first year.

But considering how Jones’ team folded in 2017 at the end of the season I expected a different outcome with a different coach at the end of last year. I do not expect championships for a couple of years but there is really no excuse for not making a bowl game this last year.
Yeah there was a good reason the team didn't make a bowl game.. Bad apples one the team along with no depth to replace these bad apples. The culprits didn't buy into Pruitt.. And a coach can't make a player play if he isn't buying in.. And Pruitt had no depth to fix this.. So yeah.. That is the reason and that goes back to the previous regimes culture..

onevol74

Yeah there was a good reason the team didn't make a bowl game.. Bad apples one the team along with no depth to replace these bad apples. The culprits didn't buy into Pruitt.. And a coach can't make a player play if he isn't buying in.. And Pruitt had no depth to fix this.. So yeah.. That is the reason and that goes back to the previous regimes culture..
Where were the bad apples in the Auburn and Kentucky games?

BeecherVol

Ridge Runner

Most jump on the Vandy game quickly then ramble on about how much of a difference it makes if you dont make a bowl because of it. And that in the first year.

Reality is, hes not getting fired for going 5-7 his first year and hes not being crowned for finding 6-6 either. If your not expecting championship level play and chances for a couple more years theres very little difference in 5-7 and 6-6 in year 1 after the band guy nuked the place. If championships and contention are the be all (which they should be), and its evident he cant do that until year 3 or 4, moaning over 5 wins instead of 6 just seems sounds like your gonna do it regardless.

millst987

There’s a time and place to express your opinions. As a veteran and proud American, the national anthem is not that time. It hurts me to my core to see this type of behavior. Idgaf how people feel, and if they want to express their opinion on media then by all means express it. However, you disrespect our country and those that have died fighting, your dead to me. It’s really that simple.

scvolfan7

There’s a time and place to express your opinions. As a veteran and proud American, the national anthem is not that time. It hurts me to my core to see this type of behavior. Idgaf how people feel, and if they want to express their opinion on media then by all means express it. However, you disrespect our country and those that have died fighting, your dead to me. It’s really that simple.
They died fighting so people would have the right to protest any time or any where

VN Store

Sponsors