Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on this board over 10 years and I promise you I will never change my screen name. I care less about what people who ignore facts tend to think. Keeping your head in the sand does not change where this program is.

But with our current recent record with Vandy and the fact we have a coach that completely lost his team in our game last year I do not see any reason to think we are on the same level.

I will support Pruitt when he gives us something to cheer for. After such bad hires by this university over that last 10 years I see no current evidence to reverse BVS.

I would like to see him work in the same manner that Doug Dickey did in the 1960’s in reversing the fate of the program. But he needs to prove it. He needs to prove this program is not a loser. And by the way, there is nothing funnier than seeing a bunch of losers call a loser a loser on a message board.

Flame on.

You are catching on. Now try some objective thinking about where this program is. I hope we have better outcomes in the immediate future. But you can not ignore facts.
You've not been praying attention if you drew the conclusion that no one in here knows where this program is. But right now there 3 types of fans. Those that are optimistic about what Pruitt can do if given enough time. Those that are waiting to see how this is going to go. And those that need to go away until it's better. Which one are you?

This is why folks are upset. When you not when we.
The message is the same. I am not on here talking about beating Mullen in Gainesville this year when he drum rolled US in Knoxville last year.

It is totally embarrassing for the team with the largest recruiting budget in the country to lose to the team with the lowest athletic and recruiting budget in the SEC.

Yes, the problem was mostly Lyle Jones and I complained about him after the debacle of his on the field coaching of the UGA game in his first year.

But considering how Jones’ team folded in 2017 at the end of the season I expected a different outcome with a different coach at the end of last year. I do not expect championships for a couple of years but there is really no excuse for not making a bowl game this last year.

The message is the same. I am not on here talking about beating Mullen in Gainesville this year when he drum rolled US in Knoxville last year.

It is totally embarrassing for the team with the largest recruiting budget in the country to lose to the team with the lowest athletic and recruiting budget in the SEC.

Yes, the problem was mostly Lyle Jones and I complained about him after the debacle of his on the field coaching of the UGA game in his first year.

But considering how Jones’ team folded in 2017 at the end of the season I expected a different outcome with a different coach at the end of last year. I do not expect championships for a couple of years but there is really no excuse for not making a bowl game this last year.
Yeah there was a good reason the team didn't make a bowl game.. Bad apples one the team along with no depth to replace these bad apples. The culprits didn't buy into Pruitt.. And a coach can't make a player play if he isn't buying in.. And Pruitt had no depth to fix this.. So yeah.. That is the reason and that goes back to the previous regimes culture..

Yeah there was a good reason the team didn't make a bowl game.. Bad apples one the team along with no depth to replace these bad apples. The culprits didn't buy into Pruitt.. And a coach can't make a player play if he isn't buying in.. And Pruitt had no depth to fix this.. So yeah.. That is the reason and that goes back to the previous regimes culture..
Where were the bad apples in the Auburn and Kentucky games?

Most jump on the Vandy game quickly then ramble on about how much of a difference it makes if you dont make a bowl because of it. And that in the first year.

Reality is, hes not getting fired for going 5-7 his first year and hes not being crowned for finding 6-6 either. If your not expecting championship level play and chances for a couple more years theres very little difference in 5-7 and 6-6 in year 1 after the band guy nuked the place. If championships and contention are the be all (which they should be), and its evident he cant do that until year 3 or 4, moaning over 5 wins instead of 6 just seems sounds like your gonna do it regardless.

There’s a time and place to express your opinions. As a veteran and proud American, the national anthem is not that time. It hurts me to my core to see this type of behavior. Idgaf how people feel, and if they want to express their opinion on media then by all means express it. However, you disrespect our country and those that have died fighting, your dead to me. It’s really that simple.

There’s a time and place to express your opinions. As a veteran and proud American, the national anthem is not that time. It hurts me to my core to see this type of behavior. Idgaf how people feel, and if they want to express their opinion on media then by all means express it. However, you disrespect our country and those that have died fighting, your dead to me. It’s really that simple.
They died fighting so people would have the right to protest any time or any where

You are catching on. Now try some objective thinking about where this program is. I hope we have better outcomes in the immediate future. But you can not ignore facts.

Well, are you really a fan if you leave your team when they aren’t doing well? Especially with the comment you made? I think not.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back