Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think you will have to worry about. I haven’t made my final picks for the year yet but right now, I’m saying UT beats UF.

The more I look, the more I like that matchup for UT. I’m not quite as bullish on it as I was AU vs UT, but I’m getting close......

I picked Auburn at the beginning of the year as our upset and earlier this year, I picked Georgia for our upset game.

JG gonna beat Fla and shut some people up, imo.

It is difficult seeing JG beating any team of quality. He has the physical tools, but has proven zilch since being named the starter. With that said.. we’ve put average players around him (in an elite league), including terrible OL protection. I hope this changes, but who knows at this point.

I'll recap...

1. Some think we'll lose to FL this year.
2. Some think we'll beat FL this year.
3. Every person who thinks we'll beat FL feels the need to qualify it with "...if we don't turn the ball over 6 times."
4. No idea what's going on with Noah Sewell.

5. If Vols score more points than Florida, they will beat Florida.
Sewell - lock

Never said we didn't have a shot. The implication from my statement was, " if we are behind are competitors in July, there is no reason for me to believe that we will magically catch up to them by December. They are still recruiting also. Unless you want to use some of Fulmer's magic dust. Comprende?
Well, except for the fact that we're all limited top about 25 each year. Soooo, catching up is not exactly "magic."

I dont think they will either
I cant tell the difference in your takes and BGS' s anymore. Everytime is doom and gloom. He gone, Dey gone beat us up.... ya'll need to check yo self before yo wreck yo self. Look at our roster this year compared to last year. Swole.

Ole Appy St. I really like those guys, and respect em too. I remember when Michigan and OSU we’re constantly in the top, back before the SEC took over and all the conference fans would cheer SEC! SEC! Appy St. blocks Michigan’s game winning FG and nearly returns it for 6 just to rub it in! Shocked the nation and Michigan was never the same, to this day. Still leaves a grin on my face. 😏
I member too.

Reactions: VolSteve
Whose truth? Yours? BGS? Until the game is played, it’s just opinions.
You don’t follow the Florida-Tennessee football series eh? History tells us its an automatic loss for Tennessee. Florida, coming off a 10-win season and a 26 point blowout win in Neyland stadium last year is far ahead of Tennessee at the moment. They’ll handle Tennessee easily in Gainesville this year. You know and I know it, you’re just not willing to admit it....I’m obviously far past that point.

Reactions: onevol74
You don’t follow the Florida-Tennessee football series eh? History tells us its an automatic loss for Tennessee. Florida, coming off a 10-win season and a 26 point blowout win in Neyland stadium last year is far ahead of Tennessee at the moment. They’ll handle Tennessee easily in Gainesville this year. You know and I know it, you’re just not willing to admit it....I’m obviously far past that point.
Hate to say it, but until UT beats UF more than once a decade, I’m putting it as a L as well.
They are in our heads, rent free for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back