Where is Jennings??

Hopefully Jennings jut needed some time to breathe and accept his role for this season. I'm sure Jones will speak with him and go over the difference his presence will make. He will have next year to play...and honestly that is a good thing for him.

Going into the NFL right now would be a huge mistake. Needs to refine his craft and show consistency as a WR. He's only played the position in college..Our offense is still very young and will only improve. It suits him better to play with a more refined QB next year.

Butch better put up or shut up..theses boys are done with the seniors starting all the time and no game reps..just saying..
you come here to play young matters in recruits..also in the parents eyes..

jones just not getting pressure from fans ..

#my2

JAV saying the Jennings is over the program - which is why he's not on the sidelines. Just sick of being jerked around.... staff telling him he'll be a QB, then Safety, then WR. He sees writing on the wall with Butch and he's done with it.

Reactions: 2 people
JAV saying the Jennings is over the program - which is why he's not on the sidelines. Just sick of being jerked around.... staff telling him he'll be a QB, then Safety, then WR. He sees writing on the wall with Butch and he's done with it.

So he's a quitter. Even during the GT game he looked like he wan't into the game before he got hurt. Dropped a pass and missed an easy cut up field for a 1st down.

We'll see what happens against Georgia. That will let us know if they've given up on Butch Jones.

My predictions were always predicated on the talent of our team. I didn't expect guys to stop trying. Which will be the case if we lose to Georgia Saturday.

What gave you the indication that CBJ would use that talent to the best of their abilities?

I don't buy this. He has a broken wrist that needed surgery and all of a sudden he's mad?

Or is the wrist being hurt not true?

I saw on another message board that he was at the lake with some other injured guys this past weekend during the game.

Obviously a rumor. But it pertains to the thread title. So....

I saw on another message board that he was at the lake with some other injured guys this past weekend during the game.

Obviously a rumor. But it pertains to the thread title. So....

I think that we may have had some starters and some of the coaching staff on the lake, as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Did I say anything about a reliable source on here? Thought he might have a reliable source other than posts on this or other forums. Apparently, he doesn't.

LWS and Deerpark are pretty reliable -- also Fingers -- LWS is the only one I have seen around here lately -- after last year with the Travis Stephens fake poster I wouldn t really trust anyone

Last edited:
LWS and Deerpark are pretty reliable -- also Fingers -- LWS is the only one I have seen around here lately -- after last year with the Travis Stephens fake poster I wouldn t really trust anyone

Thank you. I will be sure to look for their post. Lots of garbage to sift through.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back