Where is Jennings??

He has a personal problem going right now that’s bigger then football. I know his family. Just leave him be. It’s bigger than football.

Last edited:
What I hear. strong feelings he will go on to the NFL after this year

Well, that would be a colossal mistake. He has limited WR experience, limited tape playing the position, he'll basically be 18 months removed from any real game experience, and he has a few character concerns related to off-field incidents. Basically, all he has going for him are great measureables and toughness.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch Jones is either recruiting guys who aren't team players or he's the problem and players are just fed up.

I'm siding with the latter.

If the players have given up on Butch Jones, it's time to fire him.

It was said he's having bigger problems than anything to do with football. Give it a rest, good grief you people are dumber than hell.

Reactions: 2 people
The dude has started 15 games and has 54 receptions for his career. And injuries have plagued him from day one.

One great catch against UGA doesn't get you drafted.
very much incorrect check Calvin Johnson's college stats at GA tech. The one thing Jennings has on his side is amazing tape. Every game he ever played in he made amazing plays even those not on the ball. It wasn't always a catch sometimes it was a block. JJ made his presence known in every game he played in a good way.

That being said because of his injury history I don't think he is a high round pick if he goes this year. but there is no way I see him not making an NFL roster. The guy is a beast. That being said, I hope he returns next season. I just love seeing him in orange and think if he wasn't injured the story of this season is totally different at this point. We have talent at WR but we don't have healthy experience and that's whats held QD and the offense up the most.

Butch Jones is either recruiting guys who aren't team players or he's the problem and players are just fed up.

If that's the case, how are they going to fulfill your predictions and prognostications of a national championship? Did you just sober up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

The players have clearly given up on butch. If we didn’t even bother practicing last week. Talent alone should have beaten UMass by 30.

The players have clearly given up on butch. If we didn’t even bother practicing last week. Talent alone should have beaten UMass by 30.

So they players including Manning gave up on Fulmer in Memphis.

Seriously why should they care when there is sector of the fan base that is HOPING they fail?

Reactions: 5 people
Has anyone even seen him on the sideline? Has he completely quit coming around the team?

He and other injured players had an "outing" on Saturday rather than going to the game.

Glad they didn't have to watch that slop the Vols put on the field against UMass.

If that's the case, how are they going to fulfill your predictions and prognostications of a national championship? Did you just sober up?

We'll see what happens against Georgia. That will let us know if they've given up on Butch Jones.

My predictions were always predicated on the talent of our team. I didn't expect guys to stop trying. Which will be the case if we lose to Georgia Saturday.

We'll see what happens against Georgia. That will let us know if they've given up on Butch Jones.

My predictions were always predicated on the talent of our team. I didn't expect guys to stop trying. Which will be the case if we lose to Georgia Saturday.

Sounds like someone sobered up and is now hedging his prior drunk talk.

VN Store

Back