Where is Jennings??

What is the story with this. It died quickly but does seem really odd. Though about that watching Francois walking the sideline in uniform at the Florida State Miami game.

Yes possibly the rest of the season. He isn’t in trouble or anything, he’s just got something he’s got to get taken care of this season, and it’d be best if it’s while he is out that way he will be 100% ready physically and mentally come next season.

Thanks for the information. I think why everyone is butching and complaining about everything is that they don't know why he is away from the team. I am not asking why because that obviously personal but does whatever he is dealing with require him to not be a leader in the locker room or sidelines? Thats what this team is missing and we all expected Jennings to be that guy this year.

Is he going to be on the sideline supporting his teammates? I have never known a player to just disappear and not be on the sideline.

Is he going to be on the sideline supporting his teammates? I have never known a player to just disappear and not be on the sideline.

Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. Usually they are out there trying to coach up, inspire, lead.
This guy disappears.
There is something fishy about this. I know it’s personal but if he’s as school and on scholarship you would think he would at least be present for home games.

Reactions: 1 person
Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. Usually they are out there trying to coach up, inspire, lead.
This guy disappears.
There is something fishy about this. I know it’s personal but if he’s as school and on scholarship you would think he would at least be present for home games.

Remember Maggitt, JRM and Cam running around encouraging players? Hell Cam was on crutches doing it! Jennings had character issues in HS. Not judging him but one has to wonder why? None of our business, but he was a leader.

Reactions: 1 person
WR is a highly sought after position.

32 receivers were drafted in 2017.

He is easily inside the top 32 receivers. So yes, he will be drafted.

Marquez North had a better resume and the size, and he didn’t get drafted...

This guy disappears.

Maybe he’s pregnant.

VN Store

Back