Where is Jennings??

(Obviously he's injured and out for the year) but He doesn't seem to be with the program at all... not even on the sidelines. He seems like a guy that could bring energy on the sidelines, even while hurt.

And he's not listed on injury reports like others are.

Is he still with the program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Was posted somewhere at some point but it's buried now. Answer never came....

He doesn't seem to be with the program at all... not even on the sidelines. He seems like a guy that could bring energy on the sidelines.

Would you feel better if you waived A towel

Obviously he's hurt and out for the season. I'm not an idiot.

But he's not even on the sidelines anymore, or seemingly involved w the team at all.

I'm sure the OP knows he's injured.

He's just asking about his presence on the sidelines as a leader.

It's certainly a valid question regarding a team that seems to have a void in leadership.

Reactions: 13 people
Was posted somewhere at some point but it's buried now. Answer never came....

He doesn't seem to be with the program at all... not even on the sidelines. He seems like a guy that could bring energy on the sidelines.

Not quite sure of all the rumors but something to the effect that he has made an early decision to quit the team and bounce to the NFL after the season. That's just the rumor and not fact...

Obviously he's hurt and out for the season. I'm not an idiot.

But he's not even on the sidelines anymore, or seemingly involved w the team at all.

This is VN. That is not a given like you think would be assumed.

Might be hard for him to be on the sidelines knowing he can do nothing to help his teammates on the field. I suspect he's there somewhere though.

Might be hard for him to be on the sidelines knowing he can do nothing to help his teammates on the field. I suspect he's there somewhere though.

You'd think a leader of the team would.... JRM was a great example when he was out. Of course, JRM wants to go into coaching, so it makes more sense to him.

Still, I think there's more to this

I wondered myself, why is he not there helping some of these young guys out, they obviously need it, and we obviously need the leadership. Maybe he is there and none of us just haven't seen him but in 3 games, there's been no sign of him. I'm not into a lot of the conspiracy theories that get floated but it is curious, and if there is nothing to it, it is disappointing that he is not there.

He's not on the sidelines
He's not on the injured player listing

Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

Not quite sure of all the rumors but something to the effect that he has made an early decision to quit the team and bounce to the NFL after the season. That's just the rumor and not fact...
If that were the case he would remain with the team, top notch health care, rehab, S&C, workouts in general.

He should have been a safety from day one. Would have helped us more for sure plus give him a legit shot at being drafted and making a squad in the league. One of the hardest hitters on the team. With him at SS and Byrd at one corner (where he belongs as well) plus Warrior at FS our secondary could of went from a weakness to a strength.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back