Where is Jennings??

Even if he wants to go to the NFL next year, it still doesn't make sense to not be with the team. JRM, Maggitt, Sutton and others who were injured worse than JJ were all on the sideline and they went pro.

Reactions: 1 person
Even if he wants to go to the NFL next year, it still doesn't make sense to not be with the team. JRM, Maggitt, Sutton and others who were injured worse than JJ were all on the sideline and they went pro.

He must have already talked to some unsavory agent

Obviously he's hurt and out for the season. I'm not an idiot.

But he's not even on the sidelines anymore, or seemingly involved w the team at all.

As long as he's working with the team doctors and trainers for his rehab, I don't give a **** about the rest.

my guess is he's gone, don't blame him. go and get an undrafted free agent contract and make a team somewhere making money instead of stay and dealing with butch another year....given butch still has a job

He was gonna bounce after this year for the NFL, now...plans have changed. No idea why he isn't on the sideline, but a good source said he is gonna come back. Check my...I have no stats...

Reactions: 2 people
Butch answered this question in the pressor today.... still with the program, but it's Jennings decision and he doesn't feel like he'd be helpful on the sideline. Would just piss him off not being able to play.

Butch answered this question in the pressor today.... still with the program, but it's Jennings decision and he doesn't feel like he'd be helpful on the sideline. Would just piss him off not being able to play.

Which is typical Butch in that just prior to saying that about Jennings he was talking about the players on the sideline having an influence on the other players with their energy, etc.

So players on the sideline are needed for morale unless it's Jennings, then he's allowed to not be there because of his own feelings. :ermm:

Reactions: 5 people
He was in Nashville scouting the bama vs vandy game...wanted to see just what it was Derek Mason had for Bama...but Derek spotted him in the stands and decided not to show his surprise this year...

Reactions: 3 people
Which is typical Butch in that just prior to saying that about Jennings he was talking about the players on the sideline having an influence on the other players with their energy, etc.

So players on the sideline are needed for morale unless it's Jennings, then he's allowed to not be there because of his own feelings. :ermm:

I sadly have to agree with this. `Isnt JJ supposed to be a leader on the offense? When he got hurt, i said "at least he'll be able to walk the sidelines and help out the team with his leadership".

I absolutely understand being pissed off not being able to play, but there is so much more you can do for your team on the sidelines even if you are injured.

Reactions: 2 people

He even said he was going to meet with the freshmen today about being better sideline supporters even if they aren't getting much playing time. No es would be better off not having a press conferences if he's going to lie and can't keep them straight. No consistency from the individual that is the caretaker of the Vols football team.

What I hear. strong feelings he will go on to the NFL after this year

That would be a big mistake on his part part IMO. He needs another year to really show out in college. I don't see him drafted very high, if at all.

VN Store

Back