Where is Jennings??

Did everyone skip over this post or was it changed later?

Did you skip over the post saying he was at the lake with some other players during the game? How do we know either is accurate? We do know he has been absent as that has been confirmed by Jones himself.

If he has family or other legitimate reasons, Jones could have said he has private personal reasons that are keeping him from being on the sidelines rather than fabricating the "he's to competitive" crap.

Last edited:
WTF do you clowns think Jennings is going to do?..... go to the NFL or sit out a year to go play TE at Baylor?..... I swear some of you are worse than a bunch of gossipy old ladies

Reactions: 1 person
For the 100th time. I personally know his family. And they/he has a personal issue going on right now that’s bigger than football. Hop off his d***

Reactions: 3 people
WTF do you clowns think Jennings is going to do?..... go to the NFL or sit out a year to go play TE at Baylor?..... I swear some of you are worse than a bunch of gossipy old ladies

Who are the clowns? Why is remain with and support the team not one of your options? That wouldn't stop him from moving on and doing whatever he wants to do.

Man hell with Jennings!!!!He don't give a two ****s about this team. Jennings not being there for his team don't bring up no red flags? That's not a team player im sorry. The man haven't even shown up to games or practice. A situation can tell you a lot about a coach. This sounds like a situation where Jennings been doing whatever he wanted anyways..What coach would let a player have the option not to show up for games because he is hurt? Situations like this kills the moral of the whole team..

You don't know this to be true..... so stfu

Reactions: 1 person
For the 100th time. I personally know his family. And they/he has a personal issue going on right now that’s bigger than football. Hop off his d***

Funny how Jones felt the need to fabricate a "he's too competitive" to be on the sideline story. It's hard to believe an anonymous internet poster just because he says he knows the Jennings family.

I know Jones so I am to be believed.

Isn't going to get drafted if that's the case.
which makes even less sense. if he is at this point in time deciding to say F college i'm done lets go NFL if he has any decent representation or people advising him he should be all over the sidelines playing good teammate.

I am a diehard, support the staff u have now person. I ignore all the other ridiculous speculation making its rounds but if true this is the one that worries me most. JJ does not have a draftable (above round 6) resume at this point tbh. He has shown round 2-3 talent so far and consistency could have pushed him up. But the worst possible outcome no matter how he feels is to totally divirce himself from team at this point. His biggest selling points were he was all effort all team. Like a hines ward type. Dude is a beast. I try not to read in and assume but the choices made in the offseason by him will tell me a lot about whats going on inside that locker room.

One must note that honestly when hurt last year Cam and JRM were not really presences on the sideline either maybe is a miscalculation by butch? Hurt or not I think u have your leaders present but then again maybe JJ wasn't/isn't a vocal or accepted leader? His play makes it seem different but even when he was playing he was never a sideline rah rah guy.

Who are the clowns? Why is remain with and support the team not one of your options? That wouldn't stop him from moving on and doing whatever he wants to do.

I'm sure he plans on leaving college to walk the Earth like Kwai Chang Caine and hates his teammates

Did you skip over the post saying he was at the lake with some other players during the game? How do we know either is accurate? We do know he has been absent as that has been confirmed by Jones himself.

If he has family or other legitimate reasons, Jones could have said he has private personal reasons that are keeping him from being on the sidelines rather than fabricating the "he's to competitive" crap.

What if...... Jones chose not to put his dirty laundry out on front street? It's none of our business

What if...... Jones chose not to put his dirty laundry out on front street? It's none of our business

He didn't need to share any dirty laundry. A simple statement that Jennings has valid personal reasons that keep him off the sidelines is all he had to say. Instead, he fabricated some BS story a fourth grader can see through.

He didn't need to share any dirty laundry. A some statement that Jennings has valid personal reasons that keep him off the sidelines is all he had to say. Instead, he fabricated some BS story a fourth grader can see through.

So? Why does it bother you?

That's as credible as much of the other crap on here. Are you sure he isn't mad at Jones and hasn't participated in the locker room divide?

Nope..... I have no idea what goes on within the team.... that's why I don't make ridiculous claims like so many do on a regular basis.

VN Store

Back