True fan/Sunshine pumper/negavol discussion (merged)

I'm not for eat crow or against it but I find it funny that when we lose these guys jump all over everyone and then get mad at people when they get it wrong.

If you talk the trash you have to pay for it eventually. Just like how some of us get tired of hearing the overly negative threads.

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to get upset over all the eat crow threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 7 people
Who cares it's fun and all but threads like this what makes the message board.. We all are all Vol Fans the calling out each other gets old.....

Why am I not surprised SGMVols is listed. You know, the one who put her kneepads on for idiot Kiffin every possible moment.

Please post additional dumb quotes you find, and lets enjoy this win by hackling the night away at some idiots.

I take umbrage with only one quote from that Mike guy.... he had me crackin up even when the game looked bad.

I can understand people raging at certain moments in the game and going all "WTF", but people who quit on the game in the third quarter or whatever never will make any sense to me. You'd think 05 LSU would have taught Vol fans that the game isn't over until it hits all 0s on the clock in the 4th, regardless of what the score is. Maybe with this being a more recent example of it occurring they'll refrain from that in the future.

Reactions: 2 people
Do you guys feel left out or something? Maybe this will help:

And Count in response to someone saying "Spurrier's play calling scares the hell out of me"
You could've also quoted my posted that said, "Sorry for being a d***, GBO!" I won't lie, it was hard to believe we were gonna come back being down two scores with two minutes to go.

I can understand people raging at certain moments in the game and going all "WTF", but people who quit on the game in the third quarter or whatever never will make any sense to me. You'd think 05 LSU would have taught Vol fans that the game isn't over until it hits all 0s on the clock in the 4th, regardless of what the score is. Maybe with this being a more recent example of it occurring they'll refrain from that in the future.

Some of those are from the first quarter.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back