True fan/Sunshine pumper/negavol discussion (merged)

I haven't seen MULTIPLE threads of the so called "negas" calling out the sunshine pumpers yet. Enjoy the win and seriously stop with the bashing and gloating.
6 more days left to discuss the mistakes in the game.

So its ok for them to gloat and constantly try to bring down our fans for having faith in butch and our young players..

But when the shoe is on the other foot, we cant call them out?

The bajakian bashers need to know how big of idiots they are.. we see how good he does when he has a mobile QB to run his system. 45 freggin points and a huge win. With an all time QB rush record.. simply amazing job he did tonight.

So its ok for them to gloat and constantly try to bring down our fans for having faith in butch and our young players..

But when the shoe is on the other foot, we cant call them out?

The bajakian bashers need to know how big of idiots they are.. we see how good he does when he has a mobile QB to run his system. 45 freggin points and a huge win. With an all time QB rush record.. simply amazing job he did tonight.

This coaching staff kept Dobbs on the bench

Reactions: 2 people
I don't understand why supposedly "real vol fans" can't be happy tonight and instead want to start fights with other vol fans. It's so weird. You would think that if you really loved the program, you would only want to see it succeed. But it seems like you guys have a whole different set of priorities.

I would imagine every vol fan should be happy tonight. Not sure why all these attack threads keep getting posted here looking to start a fight with other vol fans. I guess that's the sunshine pumper way?

No that is the Negavols getting a taste of their own medicine, and now wanting to cry about it..

we have had to endure attack threads from you people the entire season... So go cry more

Vols are very lucky that Barnett or Obrien did not get flagged for a 15 yard penalty before we got the ball back to tie the game and ho to overtime the way they tackled Thompson. Very lucky

Vols are very lucky that Barnett or Obrien did not get flagged for a 15 yard penalty before we got the ball back to tie the game and ho to overtime the way they tackled Thompson. Very lucky

My heart went into V fib for a second after that play

We can freely enjoy a win. It's you guys that seem so concerned with us. I love it. We're happy UT won, you're looking for an "I told you so" moment after beating a 4-4 team in ot.

Just enjoy the win.

OK, but just between you and me. You had it mostly written right? :p

Reactions: 1 person
Do we realize this team is 4 pts away from this matchup with Mizzou being for first place in the east? I feel we're closer than we think. There is still lumps to be taken I'm sure. But, I feel good about it.

Reactions: 3 people
Perhaps that Jancek has went full Sunseri lol

Its great to know we actually have a team that we can believe can pull out a victory. When Dooley was coach I never believed they could come back once someone took tje lead.

Winning is not the end all.

It is awesome that we won and it was an amazing game, but there are a lot of negatives to walk away with. I could make a list twice as long.

LMAO... so now Wins and losses are not the only thing to look at.

Can't stop laughing.. you made my night thanks

Reactions: 3 people
No that is the Negavols getting a taste of their own medicine, and now wanting to cry about it..

we have had to endure attack threads from you people the entire season... So go cry more

Hey, if you want to spend tonight starting fights, be my guest. Myself, I'm happy. Going to go talk to some grown-ups now.

Last edited:
Did the game thread go full meltdown or something?

No, not really. Just the usual highs and lows of the fan base. The game was an emotional roller coaster for some and I can understand why.

Did the game thread go full meltdown or something?

Round about when things started going south at a high rate of speed, everyone just starting ranting, until someone would look up from their keyboard, and hey! we're about to score! And then they'd go back to ranting, and then hey! look at Dobbs/Hurd/Pig!

Weird, and distracting.

Dobbs is a warrior. Butch can certainly upgrade his staff. This is all true

Proud for the players!

Do we realize this team is 4 pts away from this matchup with Mizzou being for first place in the east? I feel we're closer than we think. There is still lumps to be taken I'm sure. But, I feel good about it.

That's what is crazy. I can't believe we've lost to these puss teams. Not counting ou and ua obviously

I am so glad that at least the players on the field and the coaches on the sidelines are not from the people her on VN. I know it is heartbreaking with some of the things that happen in the game but you guys are pathetic. Truly, when CBJ is saying we need to learn to be winners again, he is talking about posters on here, not his team. Thank God for a team that is young but wont quit when the chips are down.

OP you can go F yourself. I pull and support the team week in and week out . year after year and will do that as long as I live.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back