True fan/Sunshine pumper/negavol discussion (merged)

For the most part bajakians play calling isn't good. If it wasn't for dobbs putting the offense on his shoulders tonight would have been a loss. Win or lose that's a fact.

Reactions: 3 people
Well the young guys are very good for sure. But the 2 4th down calls tonight in 27 mph wind from 40 plus to kick FGS were well stupid. And not play Dobbs this year were pretty stupid. And what ever not cover cooper D we have run for 2 weeks in a row has tested my belief that Jones has this under control. But if his players can manage to out perform his coaching and get to a bowl this year and next year he can learn to change his coaching ability and get everything going to championships we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
There is know one who could have believed that Dobbs would have the impact he has, not Butch, the players, his parents, and probably not Dobbs himself. Just ride the wave and enjoy it :thumbsup:.

Well the young guys are very good for sure. But the 2 4th down calls tonight in 27 mph wind from 40 plus to kick FGS were well stupid. And not play Dobbs this year were pretty stupid. And what ever not cover cooper D we have run for 2 weeks in a row has tested my belief that Jones has this under control. But if his players can manage to out perform his coaching and get to a bowl this year and next year he can earn to change his coaching ability and get everything going to championships we will see.
Toast has zero speed. Can't cover fast receivers.

Getting his due? His questions are legit. We are all happy about the win, but our d just gave up 600+ yards to an average team.

We just won on the road in the most incredible comeback in a decade and potentially a program changing game and you girls are looking for the negatives? LOL You're the kind of embarrassing fans I've always described to my friends.

You wanted to run them off... Also wrote off Dobbs. What you got now? Really? Let's have some accountability here. Where are you now? Because there are threads to back up everything....

Well...... The D did give up over 600 yards and 42 points if you want to split hairs

Reactions: 1 person
Getting his due? His questions are legit. We are all happy about the win, but our d just gave up 600+ yards to an average team.

South Carolina has run up some stats on other teams this year too. Their offense has never been suspect. We weren't very good tonight on D but font let SC record cloud your evaluation of their offensive firepower.

South Carolina has run up some stats on other teams this year too. Their offense has never been suspect. We weren't very good tonight on D but font let SC record cloud your evaluation of their offensive firepower.

I knew they would score points after watching the D last week

They have the best O at SC that Spurrier has ever had there. His D is like Sunseri's D in 2012. Offenses worst enemy

VN Store

Back