True fan/Sunshine pumper/negavol discussion (merged)

I don't understand why supposedly "real vol fans" can't be happy tonight and instead want to start fights with other vol fans. It's so weird. You would think that if you really loved the program, you would only want to see it succeed. But it seems like you guys have a whole different set of priorities.

They have been waiting patiently for a win to do this

Let them enjoy their moment

Reactions: 2 people
Wylo is already going in another thread

Actually, Mr summers eve, I was telling one of your sunshine boys to enjoy the win instead of worrying about other fans.

But you guys can't help yourselves. Lol. I love the win. I love that you're so focused on us that you can't enjoy the win.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously, some mistakes were made.. but mistakes are made by every team in every game.

So how are you going to try to ruin this win?

Record setting performance by our QB..

A senior type effort and production from Hurd..

Some HUGE 3rd down conversions from the beast Pig Howard..

When it really matters, our defense comes up HUGE in overtime with 2 sacks that drive SC too far back to make the FG..

The momentum our guys have going into a bye week is huge, because they have 2 weeks of practice with that win to drive them.

So what negatives are you going to create to try to further your Negative coach bashing agenda?

Please bring them on..

Stfu. You're no better. Trying.to instigate ****.

LMAO... so now Wins and losses are not the only thing to look at.

Can't stop laughing.. you made my night thanks

I don't want to get philosophical on you, but on a game to game basis winning is not the end all, be all.

Have you never relished in a moral victory? Been disappointed by a poor performance in a win? How about at the individual level with players?

Yes, winning is the end all....if all you do is win. We don't. We lose, a lot.

Always let the field do the talking. Again, this displays a great head coach. Players playing hard through the end. Never giving up.

Reactions: 3 people
I am so glad that at least the players on the field and the coaches on the sidelines are not from the people her on VN. I know it is heartbreaking with some of the things that happen in the game but you guys are pathetic. Truly, when CBJ is saying we need to learn to be winners again, he is talking about posters on here, not his team. Thank God for a team that is young but wont quit when the chips are down.
What your saying is true. But let's just enjoy this moment TOGETHER

OK, but just between you and me. You had it mostly written right? :p

No. I really only get angry when i read silly stuff excusing blatant errors on the coaching staff. That brings out my creative side.

During the games I have said a thing or six that I may or may not wish I could retract.

This is a funny post by you. That's what I'm looking for. Fun.

were-not-worthy.png

Here is what I think needs to happen kids...practice a little impulse control. Maybe we should wait a few minutes before typing "Fire Butch" threads and perhaps we should wait a full 24 hours before "I told you so negavol" threads as well.

Guys...WE WON...shut up and smile.

Reactions: 3 people
Again, great win by the team tonight. A number of ups and downs but it came out on our side for the win. I really feel sorry for the ones who are trying to divide the fan base with the negavol name calling ****!

Always let the field do the talking. Again, this displays a great head coach. Players playing hard through the end. Never giving up.

Man i agree with this 100%. Never give up no matter what the doubters say.

I am so glad that at least the players on the field and the coaches on the sidelines are not from the people her on VN. I know it is heartbreaking with some of the things that happen in the game but you guys are pathetic. Truly, when CBJ is saying we need to learn to be winners again, he is talking about posters on here, not his team. Thank God for a team that is young but wont quit when the chips are down.

I live down here in Mississippi and we were on the road listening to the ole miss game. my wife is a big rebel fan. so we get home with about 5 min to go in the ole miss game and I put the tv on it for her to watch. while its in commercial with just a few secs to go I flip ove and see Carolina up by 14. I must admit I gave up, imagine my shock. but I would still love em even if they had lost. at least we have beaten crybaby spurrier 2 years in a row:clapping:

Don't worry, the armchairs of the world will find things to complain about. It's their miserable, unfulfilled nature.

are supposed to play the BEST players. They get paid hugely to do that. We played 7 games with our best player sitting on the bench! I guess that's just a little thing, eh? And we should ignore it because we managed to beat south carolina in OT? So, yea, I'm HAPPY to complain about this, because it was a ginormous mistake.

So.... Instead of savoring the flavor of the win you'd like to take a dump on people....

You're just as "classy" as the "pseudo fans" you bash.

I for one will eat my crow based on my earlier pessimism.

I love the vols and will always believe in them. My pessimistic side does pop out but deep down but I will always stay faithful.

You wanted to run them off... Also wrote off Dobbs. What you got now? Really? Let's have some accountability here. Where are you now? Because there are threads to back up everything....

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back