The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

On a good note, my son and daughter just received their acceptance letter for fall, 2021.

My son could attend Duke, Northwestern, Vandy and other schools but it’s been his dream to attend UT since he was 3 yrs old. I hope Vol football improves quickly as I saw some good yrs in early 90’s during my time on campus.

My daughter is attending MS State so ahoy for her.

I just thought I would share w the good news w my Vol family. Though my wife and I will be in debt fir yrs to come, lol.

Great news.

Good luck to them.

Don’t be a pompous ass and make an outrageous claim and then run for cover when asked to prove it. Quit the mental gymnastics of trying to cover your tail when called out
I'm not the one who said he was on the sidelines pouting you freaking moron. Your situational awareness sucks worse than Bailey's

The coaches are putting too much pressure on him and Shrout. By cutting their opportunities in half, they are doubling the pressure. Bailey played great until they took him out. It’s piss poor QB management. If it’s not a deep ball, Shrout isn’t the best option
This staff has proven they cannot develop a QB. Just another reason they should all be gone after this game. Otherwise, get ready for the same sh!t next year

Shrout, Bailey. I don't care, but let one of them learn how to lead/progress through a game... heck... through a quarter or a half! holy cow.

This is 9th grade JV coaching. ... but my HS coach - though he could be bone-headed - knew better than this.
yeah pick one and play, all these switcheroo moves he does is just plain dumb.

Reactions: I4Vols and VOL_Lyfe
Talent difference in UT and A&M is large, but, Pruitt’s had 3 years and the vowels are going in the wrong direction.
I don’t see how Fulmer can justify another year for Country

I’ve always wondered why we give a raise and extension to a coach who lost to GA St and BYU and could have lost more. Talent is there, but coaching is abysmal at best

It is just another in a decade long run of mind boggling decisions in Knoxville.

I mean you are watching the same vols right? Do you have an old replay from the 90s on by accident? We are a terrible football team and it has nothing to do with being perfect
Watch the young players on this team to see hope for the future. Blaming coaches for mental mistakes is silly. I'm as disappointed as the next fan over the way our season as gone, but we don't know all of the dynamics of how many practices and games have been missed over the virus problems since they don't make any of that public. JP isn't getting fired since next year is the first season we see a team made up of a majority of his recruits. You can judge him better next season. There are two programs head and shoulders above the rest and thinking we could be close to them this early in his tenure is foolish.

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back