The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

I guess Notre Dame would have to beat Clemson for Texas ATM to get in ? I never liked Notre Dame and believe they are overrated. Hope Clemson destroys Norte Dame and both ND and Texas ATM do not get in the playoffs.

Reactions: igotworms
I guess Notre Dame would have to beat Clemson for Texas ATM to get in ? I never liked Notre Dame and believe they are overrated. Hope Clemson destroys Norte Dame and both ND and Texas ATM do not get in the playoffs.
If Clemson dismantles ND, I could see ND being left out. Kelly's comments about not accepting a CFP spot if player parents aren't allowed to attend probably won't help their case either.

If Clemson dismantles ND, I could see ND being left out. Kelly's comments about not accepting a CFP spot if player parents aren't allowed to attend probably won't help their case either.
If ND loses even by a small margin the final four would be Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and .... never mind I guess it would be Texas A&M. I was thinking ND and Texas ATM could both lose out but I was thinking there was another team in the mix.
My bad.

If ND loses even by a small margin the final four would be Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and .... never mind I guess it would be Texas A&M. I was thinking ND and Texas ATM could both lose out but I was thinking there was another team in the mix.
My bad.
I just hate the idea of ND getting in and possibly playing OSU in first game.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Overrated? Historically or this year? They already beat Clemson once this year and have one of the best QB’s in the country. They have a pretty nice team top to bottom from what I’ve seen.

Overrated? Historically or this year? They already beat Clemson once this year and have one of the best QB’s in the country. They have a pretty nice team top to bottom from what I’ve seen.
Historically and this year. If Lawrence had played in the first game they would have whooped ass just like they are doing today.maybe a top 10 program this year but not top 5.

Reactions: NEO and Jaws
Yes, JT overcame the 2 false starts by scrambling and throwing a dart for a 1st down, only to have it dropped.

CJP needs to stop teaching our receivers to catch the ball with their knuckles. This is clearly on the coaches not the players.
It was one of the more impressive throws I’ve seen from a UT QB in years I’d say. That is a big-time throw not more than a handful of guys can make.

Historically and this year. If Lawrence had played in the first game they would have whooped ass just like they are doing today.
The backup played very, very well last time they played. Not sure I agree they’d have “whooped ass”, ND scored 47, Trevor Lawrence doesn’t play defense, and DJ Uiangaleilei had a very good stat line. And if splitting the season with one of the best programs in the country makes someone overrated, where can we sign up for that sort of underperforming?

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Bright Side is for December 19th game the Field looked Great. Aplus for the Field crew. In CHRIST Alone

The backup played very, very well last time they played. Not sure I agree they’d have “whooped ass”, ND scored 47, Trevor Lawrence doesn’t play defense, and DJ Uiangaleilei had a very good stat line. And if splitting the season with one of the best programs in the country makes someone overrated, where can we sign up for that sort of underperforming?
If Lawrence had played the first game it would have been like that today. Noted Dame is not playoff team level and today is proving it. 2nd Tier at best. Alabama, Texas ATM, Florida and Georgia would crush Notre Dame. Notre Dame benefits from a weaker schedule than the SEC teams.

I just hate the idea of ND getting in and possibly playing OSU in first game.
I don't think Ohio should get in. Sorry they played less games. Not other teams fault their conference decided not to play and then at the last minute said hey we wanna play too after other conferences started...
Texas played an all SEC season and more games. I think it should be them over Ohio

If Lawrence had played the first game it would have been like that today. Noted Dame is not playoff team level and today is proving it. 2nd Tier at best. Alabama, Texas ATM, Florida and Georgia would crush Notre Dame. Notre Dame benefits from a weaker schedule than the SEC teams.

TAMU strength-of-schedule......7th

ND strength-of-schedule......

....42d.

Yeah, it's the fan's fault that everyone and their brother knew JG was increasingly our chances to lose except our well paid, extension given coach.

You need to go get some help for your BVS.

So I guess this means you are OK with the progresss the last few years! Keep drinking the koolaie.......

VN Store

Back