The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Bailey's a freshman. I wouldn't grade him one way or another.

Someone already nailed it earlier in the thread. This game is the great example.

There is so much wrong beyond QB and in this game, QB has been better than damn near every other position group.

16 carries for 18 yards is abysmal.

Bailey scared to throw the dang ball. Don’t take a sack on 3 rd and 13 when you’re down 18 points. Good grief
The coaches are putting too much pressure on him and Shrout. By cutting their opportunities in half, they are doubling the pressure. Bailey played great until they took him out. It’s piss poor QB management. If it’s not a deep ball, Shrout isn’t the best option

On a good note, my son and daughter just received their acceptance letter for fall, 2021.

My son could attend Duke, Northwestern, Vandy and other schools but it’s been his dream to attend UT since he was 3 yrs old. I hope Vol football improves quickly as I saw some good yrs in early 90’s during my time on campus.

My daughter is attending MS State so ahoy for her.

I just thought I would share w the good news w my Vol family. Though my wife and I will be in debt fir yrs to come, lol.

I started the game an hour and a half late and caught up by fast forwarding our defensive possessions knowing A&M was going to score..... Pruitt’s one specialty is a weak point of our team

You dummies are the same whiners for pulling Guarantano out.

Bailey's had how many starts?
He's not a complete college player yet without at least a year with the proper spring/fall development.

Shrout's been around longer yes, so makes sense he might play better at this junction.

So please, chill out on Bailey, go outside on the deck, take a breath, readjust your skirt, and get back to watching and pulling for the team when you are done.

Reactions: I4Vols
I'm just not impressed with A&M. I don't think the SEC was very good this year outside of Alabama. Of A&M somehow sneaks into the playoffs they will get steamrolled.

VN Store

Back