The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

How many times has Hyatt touched the ball? Or Dee Beckwith, who looked like a beast last week. This staff does not know how to get the Vp ball in the hands of play makers

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
I think next year will come down to a Bailey and Salter competition at QB. And I think it will be a dogfight.

Watch the young players on this team to see hope for the future. Blaming coaches for mental mistakes is silly. I'm as disappointed as the next fan over the way our season as gone, but we don't know all of the dynamics of how many practices and games have been missed over the virus problems since they don't make any of that public. JP isn't getting fired since next year is the first season we see a team made up of a majority of his recruits. You can judge him better next season. There are two programs head and shoulders above the rest and thinking we could be close to them this early in his tenure is foolish.

GO VOLS!!!
A lot of us have seen enough. The guys body language tells you he doesn’t want to be here.

Reactions: CJBlaze and vol94
That play that Emerson went down on was some lazy, don't want to play excuse of an injury. Go back and watch the play. He gets brushed by his legs and he starts limping and goes down. These guys can't wait for this game to be over.

Last edited:
Watch the young players on this team to see hope for the future. Blaming coaches for mental mistakes is silly. I'm as disappointed as the next fan over the way our season as gone, but we don't know all of the dynamics of how many practices and games have been missed over the virus problems since they don't make any of that public. JP isn't getting fired since next year is the first season we see a team made up of a majority of his recruits. You can judge him better next season. There are two programs head and shoulders above the rest and thinking we could be close to them this early in his tenure is foolish.

GO VOLS!!!

We can judge him now. He sucks and is completely out of his element. There’s a difference between just getting beat and being inept while getting beat.

How many souls does Hell need to right this ship? Phil sold his years ago so what’s the cost to get a second decade of relevances?

That play that Emeraon went down on was some lazy, don't want to play excuse of an injury. Go back and watch the play. He gets brushed by his legs and he starts limping and goes down. These guys can't wait for this game to be over.
Me too!
GBO!!

On a good note, my son and daughter just received their acceptance letter for fall, 2021.

My son could attend Duke, Northwestern, Vandy and other schools but it’s been his dream to attend UT since he was 3 yrs old. I hope Vol football improves quickly as I saw some good yrs in early 90’s during my time on campus.

My daughter is attending MS State so ahoy for her.

I just thought I would share w the good news w my Vol family. Though my wife and I will be in debt fir yrs to come, lol.
Good luck to you guys! I just paid off my Parent Plus loan today. But, have the rest to pay in six months. I hope they enjoy school bunches!

Reactions: BreatheUT
If this administration accepts a bowl bid it would be unfathomable that they would subject themselves to further embarrassment.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY

VN Store

Back