The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

If Tennessee ( Fulmer, Boosters, Admin) moves on from Pruitt, they need to be 100% United to do it.

Not sure if it’s at that point, but if they are moving on from Pruitt, it needs to happen sooner than later. Don’t let it “drip” over the next few weeks.

well Fulmer I have been a fan of yours for a long time. I even defended you for years but now it is time for you to resign and it's time to fire Pruitt, record 7 double digit losses , losses to GA ST. , BYU , and KY @ home, pruitt is no better than butch or doolittle

Reactions: 08Vol
The problem is as a head coach, you can maybe get away with a 7 loss season if any of those losses showed "hope." With Pruitt it is regression to Vandy levels of futility. He isn't just coaching a losing team. He is fostering a losing environment.

Derrick Ansley coaching this team would make not a bit of difference. That’s why they all need to be fired (Including Pruitt). Trajectory means something in the state of the program. It’s plummeting on Rocky Top.
Would like to keep Jay Graham

Reactions: lilesrt
Bailey sucks whether he posts the video or not. Sounds like you're the one pouting. Bailey is probably on the sidelines still holding on to the ball.

Don’t make an outrageous claim and then run for cover when asked to prove it. Quit the mental gymnastics of trying to cover your tail when called out

Reactions: I4Vols
Watch the tape. Plenty of freshman lighting it up in P5 conferences. His lack of mobility dictates that he has to have great pocket awareness and get rid of the ball. You don’t have to be a SR to do that.
Name them plenty. Who’s coaching them ? Not this pathetic group. How good is the team around them, pass blocking?

VN Store

Back