The Official Tennessee vs. #5 Texas A&M Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

It’s so frustrating that we regressed each week and not any player development nor improvement.

HB/Shrout- will the off-season be enough to help these two young men?
There are othe QB frosh that play well.
I don’t pretend to know the answers but I’m frustrated w zero improvement and pessimistic about the near future. But I will wear my orange!

Reactions: 08Vol
What really scares me is that Bailey has that same defeated/confused/about to cry, look that I’ve seen the last 5 years...
GBO!!

Honestly Pruitt will be here next year. Last year the games where they somehow found a way to win got him that extension. Last year was very close to a 5 win season not 8

Reactions: 08Vol
Shrout, Bailey. I don't care, but let one of them learn how to lead/progress through a game... heck... through a quarter or a half! holy cow.

This is 9th grade JV coaching. ... but my HS coach - though he could be bone-headed - knew better than this.

All this virus did was show elite and good programs for what they are. Organized, able to overcome adversity and next man up mentality. We have none of that. We’re sloppy, poorly organized and play defeated. The virus showed us all what we suspected, Pruitt isn’t the answer and never will be.

VN Store

Back