The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

The three and outs I've seen have generally been the OL whiffing on blocks, a badly missed PI. A dropped pass by Keaton. The OL getting downfield so Milton couldn't throw it without a penalty. He's had one bad throw and maybe one other play where he was flat footed in the pocket. We are playing an elite talent level defense.
Being spoiled by Hooker and scoring every possession. It just feels weird punting the ball

Reactions: chuckb1448
The three and outs I've seen have generally been the OL whiffing on blocks, a badly missed PI. A dropped pass by Keaton. The OL getting downfield so Milton couldn't throw it without a penalty. He's had one bad throw and maybe one other play where he was flat footed in the pocket. We are playing an elite talent level defense.

that was suppose to be a qb draw...linebacker blew it up

Shake yo shake yo shake yo money maker???? That halftime dude looked like my homosexual dude leaning cousin.

We are going to need more than 2 scores in the second half to win this one . Clemson gets the ball first and that possessions is crucial for them. If me don’t get the stop we need an answer.
Put on more steam!

Reading this VN game thread leaves the impression we are getting killed due to the worst DBackfield in NCAA history with worse coaches and a QB who must be replaced ASAP even though we are up 14 - 3 with far better passing stats
C/ATT YDS TD INT
13/18 155 1 0
13/18 155 1
vs CLEM
16/31 201

We lost our Heisman QB and 2 All SEC receivers who are not in play
yet we lead - despite the sea of pessimism
New to VN?

I get soooo tired of hearing everything about every other team we play or even every sec team plays during the whole game when we’re beating them. Announcers shut up!!

VN Store

Back