The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I agree on that one. I’m just talking in general. On the previous series on 3rd down, he threw a simple throw at an open receiver’s feet and missed an easy first down to move the chains. A consistent QB makes that throw in his sleep. Guess we have to take the good with the bad. We’ve all been spoiled by Hendon. Seems like he always seemed to make the right decision.
Hell far...Hooker was top 5 in the nation. Someone coming in to take over for Hooker bout as scarce as John Ward being replaced.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Just read where Flowers, Turnage, and Tayven Jackson are out for the Vols. I have not seen Banks. We know Hyatt and Tillman are out. Definitely without Hendon. Wish them all well and hope their services were not needed tonight....GBO VFL.
Banks opted out as well

what the hell is that halftime show?
Pepe Lapue
1200px-Pep%C3%A9_Le_Pew.svg.png

Yep and the defense is gassed. If we can't work the middle of the field and stretch clemson vertically, we might be in for a long, painful second half. Our running game is non-existent. Where's Wright and Sampson?
We need to spread the field and get Milton some easy runs to loose some plays up as well.

Reactions: FlVols
Most are blind to the narrative because they believe the refs, ESPN, and any other entity in college football formed a cabal with the sole focus of making us lose games. How many “the refs are screwing us” or “ESPN hates us” type comments have been posted in this thread?
That's the Volnation narrative. People come in with an agenda. "Milton sucks. We're screwed." "Refs are going to screw us again." "These announcers are just sucking up to the other team."

You can set your watch by many of them. Every. Single. Game.

Reactions: utchatt

VN Store

Back