Tee Martin - what is happening now.

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't he be dressed a little nicer if he were coming for an interview? Unless he was able to change clothes somewhere else. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Would you wear a full suit for an am across country flight?

I think he sold that home on west Emory in Powell. Couldn't be sure though. His son went to Halls High for some reason instead of Powell.

I graduated with his son John at Powell in 98.... I thought Jason went to Powell too but could be wrong on that one since he was a few years younger. Not sure about he house off of Emory, would seem pretty big to keep up with the kids all grown.

And on topic.... Bring home TEE!!!

why would you wear business attire on a red-eye? Fairly certain none of the DL skyclubs have showers, either.

38122558.jpg

That is another picture of the concourse area at TYS.

yup. whoever took this pic is standing almost exactly where Tee/fam was in the other pic.

I graduated with his son John at Powell in 98.... I thought Jason went to Powell too but could be wrong on that one since he was a few years younger. Not sure about he house off of Emory, would seem pretty big to keep up with the kids all grown.

And on topic.... Bring home TEE!!!

You a Powell grad too? You're substantially younger but I am also a powell grad. I had heard one of his son's played football and Chief didn't get along with the coaches or something and he took him to Halls. Not sure if any of that is true so don't take it to the bank.

I always liked Chavis. He was always very down to earth and didn't act like he thought he was all that. I think it is unusual for a public figure to live out toward Powell most usually choosing west Knoxville or out on the lake or something. I often ran into him in the mornings while getting coffee at Weigles. He would always be the one to say good morning first, didn't wait on others to start the conversation. Other than thrid and long he was an outstanding coach for UT too!

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't he be dressed a little nicer if he were coming for an interview? Unless he was able to change clothes somewhere else. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Thats him and was today. Its a long flight from Cali to TN. Im sure he changed before meeting with CBJ. Or he could have told him to keep it casual with the fam being with him.

Nobody is going to care what Tee is wearing when they are all mesmerized by the giant National Championship ring on his finger. :number1:

why would you wear business attire on a red-eye? Fairly certain none of the DL skyclubs have showers, either.

The DL SkyClub in the ATL F Terminal has showers. Many business people wear business attire on a red-eye, especially if flying first class. His family probably flew first class LAX-ATL. DL4949 is a CRJ-200, however, and there is no first class on that flight between ATL-TYS.

Also, the picture of Tee and his family in TYS was taken from where all non-boarding pass individuals have to stop before reaching security. The angle was looking at the big revolving door that people use to leave the terminal and make their way to baggage claim (the walkway with the long fountain).

Billy Williams working at TYS?? Dang.... Oh well... Tyrone Prothro (bama WR who got spectacularly hurt...) is working as a bank teller now.... BW was probably the darkest skinned dude I've ever seen... Nothing wrong with that so spare me the racist crap.... Just saying...

Racist IMO 😄

All I want to know is this. Did they ink him today or not? We need some inside information up in here.

First, Tee isn't going to shower at the airport.
And I doubt he would go on a recruiting trip without quitting his other job and signing a contract.

My source says Tee's not gonna take the job until January, at which point he'll try to bring some USC EE's with him. It's called Operation Orange Ogre.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back