Tee Martin - what is happening now.

Watching him throw reminded me of all the hoopla that ESPN had this season about TB and him hitting high numbers on the radar gun.

Too bad Tee wasn't here this year. It would have been awesome to watch TB get shown up by the WR coach!!!

Tee could freaking sling it, man.

Last edited:
I saw John Chavis in town this A.M. at Weigles in Powell (no joking). Think he may be interviewing too? (Joking)

Watching him throw reminded me of all the hoopla that ESPN had this season about TB and him hitting high numbers on the radar gun.

Too bad Tee wasn't here this year. It would have been awesome to watch TB get shown up by the WR coach!!!

Tee could freaking sling it, man.

I remember Peerless comparing Manning and Martin's throws.

He said that Peyton had such a soft touch and it felt like the ball just glided effortlessly into his hands. With Tee, he could feel bruises forming after his throws. Martin had a rocket and the prettiest deep ball.

I remember Peerless comparing Manning and Martin's throws.

He said that Peyton had such a soft touch and it felt like the ball just glided effortlessly into his hands. With Tee, he could feel bruises forming after his throws. Martin had a rocket and the prettiest deep ball.

I remember that as well. Shuler had a cannon as well. It's funny, the 2 most recent "mobile" qbs for UT had the strongest arms.

After all the "Gruden sightings" and people claiming to have legit "sources" I think it's all BS.

Pics or it didn't happen.

(preferably pics of the person you actually claim to have seen)

On the west side of Emory so not sure thought it was Karns but could be wrong. If I am not mistaken his son still has a training facility in Karns to.

I think technically it's still Powell but it's borderline and most would probably call it Karns since it's west of Clinton hwy. I actually thought he "lived" just west of I-75 off Emory but I now see he doesn't. Doesn't matter either way but since I live in Powell I like to say Chief does to. :)

VN Store

Back