Tee Martin - what is happening now.

Manvol

What's My Age Again?
I just met him at McGee-Tyson airport. Him and his beautiful wife and child just got off an airplane while I was eating at Ruby Tuesday. Couple people took pictures . I didn't get my phone out in time but did shake his hand. Didn't want to hold him up. GBO.

Reactions: 33 people
If the fam was with him, it's probably not for recruiting. Man, this could be awesome.

I just met him at McGee-Tyson airport. Him and his beautiful wife and child just got off an airplane while I was eating at Ruby Tuesday. Couple people took pictures . I didn't get my phone out in time but did shake his hand. Didn't want to hold him up. GBO.

If you are being serious, that's awesome. If you are lying, you are a dick

Reactions: 15 people
c4bc96bd_index.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people
I assumed that had to be the case since it was in an airport. I was being dead serious.

They use to have some killer sausage/biscuits back about 5 years ago when they were the only ones serving breakfast at TYS. Now they have other choices.

EA show just confirmed it. Jay Bay said that their sources have confirmed he is in town to meet with Butch and interview for a job.

Reactions: 1 person
Good Lord, Jones better make this happen. What a fiasco if he interviews and then doesn't come here.

VN Store

Back