Tee Martin - what is happening now.

Billy Williams working at TYS?? Dang.... Oh well... Tyrone Prothro (bama WR who got spectacularly hurt...) is working as a bank teller now.... BW was probably the darkest skinned dude I've ever seen... Nothing wrong with that so spare me the racist crap.... Just saying...

Wide receiver Marqise Lee returned to USC from winning the Biletnikoff Award during a ceremony Thursday night in Orlando, Fla. --- Tee coached him.. Come home TEE!!

Reactions: 3 people
You forgot to add:

Tee Martin: Can I call Lane Kiffin?
Butch Jones: Even better, put on this UT Orange Windbreaker, this UT hat and let's do Facetime with him...
Tee Martin: You got it!
<calling Lane Kiffin on Facetime>
Lane Kiffin: Tee, I can't see you it's all dar and why the f did you decide to Facetime me this early in the morning?!?!?!?
Tee Martin: <give phone to Butch Jones, moves away from the camera and gives a full view of him in Tennessee Orange from head to toe> "I just wanted to tell you that I got my dream job!" <flips Lane off and Butch Jones hangs up...>:rock:

That's the way it always happens in my dreams...

(No homo)

Reactions: 1 person
Billy Williams working at TYS?? Dang.... Oh well... Tyrone Prothro (bama WR who got spectacularly hurt...) is working as a bank teller now.... BW was probably the darkest skinned dude I've ever seen... Nothing wrong with that so spare me the racist crap.... Just saying...

Both respectable jobs. Not everyone wants to be a CEO.

Reactions: 3 people
Both respectable jobs. Not everyone wants to be a CEO.

No doubt... Tyrone Prothro was a sure first rounder before he got hurt and IIRC BW got a few tryouts in the NFL... Not looking down on either guy, just saying that if things don't work out as an athlete, it's kinda weird to see guys like that with regular jobs....

Wow.....I feel kind of bad for Laney boy all of a sudden...he is under pressure out there and now may lose one of his top recruiters and a five star player perhaps....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You forgot to add:

Tee Martin: Can I call Lane Kiffin?
Butch Jones: Even better, put on this UT Orange Windbreaker, this UT hat and let's do Facetime with him...
Tee Martin: You got it!
<calling Lane Kiffin on Facetime>
Lane Kiffin: Tee, I can't see you it's all dar and why the f did you decide to Facetime me this early in the morning?!?!?!?
Tee Martin: <give phone to Butch Jones, moves away from the camera and gives a full view of him in Tennessee Orange from head to toe> "I just wanted to tell you that I got my dream job!" <flips Lane off and Butch Jones hangs up...>:rock:

Nice! How about they do facetime with Jalen Ramsey present? That would take it up a notch. haha

Why would Tee come to Knoxville for an interview with the family?
I wonder if he has agreed and will be introduced to the fans and press?

Maybe he wants to show his family around, visit schools, etc??? I hope he is here to stay.

Tony Basilio just retweeted Manvol...

Reporters Everywhere! Great job! RT @Manvol met T Martin @ McGee-Tyson with his wife n kid. Said here to talk about the job.

WTG, Manvol!!

Fingers crossed for getting this done. Tee would be a great addition to the staff!

Billy Williams working at TYS?? Dang.... Oh well... Tyrone Prothro (bama WR who got spectacularly hurt...) is working as a bank teller now.... BW was probably the darkest skinned dude I've ever seen... Nothing wrong with that so spare me the racist crap.... Just

Thank you. : )> I may make it into a poster to have signed on O&W day along with another one. Did that last year, so I need to replace my "Answer The Call of Dooley" one currently on my wall. ; )>

Anyway you could post/link to a hi-res copy of your avi?

Anyway you could post/link to a hi-res copy of your avi?

I have it here in my album: (http://www.volnation.com/forum/members/clevolander-albums-vol+designs-picture4431-iron-vol.jpg). It is a larger file than the avi of coarse, but it is not the largest size I can have it at, just haven't put it out in my Photobucket or anything yet. I can put it out there if people want it at its mazed size. Mind if I ask what you may want/need it for? Just always curious. : )>

Stay bleeding orange 4 life!

Wow.....I feel kind of bad for Laney boy all of a sudden...he is under pressure out there and now may lose one of his top recruiters and a five star player perhaps....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I will never feel bad for that d**k wad Kiffen. I cannot wait for that program to implode. Bringing Tee on board will be icing on the cake.

VN Store

Back