Tee Martin - what is happening now.

Where was that picture taken?

38122558.jpg

That is another picture of the concourse area at TYS.

Hate hip hop..but this was acceptable..and mildly awesome.

I still remember sitting behind Tee in history class in 1997.

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't he be dressed a little nicer if he were coming for an interview? Unless he was able to change clothes somewhere else. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't he be dressed a little nicer if he were coming for an interview? Unless he was able to change clothes somewhere else. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Everyone has confirmed he's in Knoxville I'm sure he changed or not. Who cares it's TEE

He stil has his home in Karns so probably in for the holidays.

Yea he's got family still here. I met him at Waffle House last year on Christmas Eve. Talked to him for a couple of min. Great guy. Wish he could finish his career back here but I don't see it unfortunately.

Your point is more evidence to me that the deal was done before he got here.

Players have been tweeting about seeing him all morning. He's here and on campus. Or was. Personally, I wouldn't make the flight in a suit and tie. I'd dress comfortably and then change once I reached my hotel, etc before heading out to interview.

That's what I'm hoping.:crossfingers:

Thats what im thinking also. I believe he took the deal on Saturday or Sunday when they spoke on the phone. He might be here to go with CBJ to Nashville while the family looks around at houses and schools. Im assuming the oldest boy missed school today unless they are already on Christmas break back in CAL.

Thats what im thinking also. I believe he took the deal on Saturday or Sunday when they spoke on the phone. He might be here to go with CBJ to Nashville while the family looks around at houses and schools. Im assuming the oldest boy missed school today unless they are already on Christmas break back in CAL.

Could he go on a recruiting trip when he is technically not employed by the school yet? Sounds like an NCAA no-no but I could be wrong.

VN Store

Back