Recruiting Football Talk VII

This is the first I've heard of this...was it just an accident where some of them got confused, or was it something akin to what dumbarse KY was pulling last week with the tunnel incident?
Not sure. I saw this right before the game and that’s about all I heard. For Heupel to be in the middle and seeming to be a little annoyed I doubt it was an accident though.

If I'm UGA.... I'm getting nervous. Dobbs just put a dagger in ATL's heart. They're good but not as good as they thought they might be. Maybe I'm high on the Dobbs legend's growth beyond the hills of East, TN but the signs are all there. Tennessee is playing better and better. If we get past Mizzou that will be the final sign - an upset is brewing.
We'll beat UGA

They could have a year’s worth a content following 3 threads in the FF.

Exactly. This is not the thread that's gonna give the best MSGBG type stuff. This, otoh, is our post random stuff kinda sorta related to football but really just about anything in the world including family stuff, life stuff, etc (other than politics) thread. That was an inside job.

#VNWarrenCommission

@InVOLuntary ...does Tennessee handle the Missouri..passing attack....?
disgust-look-of-disgust.gif

I thought @Ulysees E. McGill had said it. That's how it looks on that tweet. You both probably need to log off for a while and lay low. 😏
McGill was next saying not to even joke about things like that. That's how accurate they are. Then Weez said it was a bad joke.
Awesome!

I just want a fairly officiated game for once, if we lose, we lose. I'm tired of feeling like I'm watching WWE.
Yeah it's been bad. I knew it was really bad when I literally got tired of bitching about it, 😂. . . kinda expect it now. I'd be surprised if we got a fair call at any point this season, after what we've already seen.

VN Store

Back