Recruiting Football Talk VII

First, I would like to thank all of you little people for your support. And I have to thank these so-called "geniuses" for their inability to recognize sarcasm. Also, whoever the rat is on our message board is that feeds these things to this group, thank you as well for not having the intelligence to discern real from dark humor.

tumblr_liqltyTxcq1qbaz95o1_400.gif
Your dark humor is lost here, but……I don’t want anyone correcting my but to a butt. We’re already on thin ice with you making the world famous ‘Internet Genius’ posts. I hope you can recover from this travesty. 😞.

First, I would like to thank all of you little people for your support. And I have to thank these so-called "geniuses" for their inability to recognize sarcasm. Also, whoever the rat is on our message board is that feeds these things to this group, thank you as well for not having the intelligence to discern real from dark humor.

@Weezer in his post-post interview:

1699238084355.gif

Yeah it's been bad. I knew it was really bad when I literally got tired of bitching about it, 😂. . . kinda expect it now. I'd be surprised if we got a fair call at any point this season, after what we've already seen.
No doubt, I'm almost past the incompetent theory and am headed toward believing its on purpose. Whatever reason for it is irrelevant. Just do better and be fair, good grief. I'm almost in conspiracy theory territory......never been there before.

No doubt, I'm almost past the incompetent theory and am headed toward believing its on purpose. Whatever reason for it is irrelevant. Just do better and be fair, good grief. I'm almost in conspiracy theory territory......never been there before.
Im with you. I don't know why, but it seems pretty apparent our games are being called this way on purpose.

We have a troll infestation....everybody here knows it was just you being your regular ol sick weirdo self..

Im with you. I don't know why, but it seems pretty apparent our games are being called this way on purpose.
Its amazing to me how our opponents never commit any live ball penalties. That is what gets me, no way that is right. Its not just the stuff called on us, its what's not called on our opponents. The missed holding calls are just egregious.

I thought @Ulysees E. McGill had said it. That's how it looks on that tweet. You both probably need to log off for a while and lay low. 😏
OMG....nothing in any of my posts have ever encouraged anything of the sort....I have said over and over again that our fans snapping in frustration would be the worst thing to happen.

Come on man...🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

VN Store

Back