Lady Vols Softball Team Game Thread week 8

Man I hope CJ is okay!!! Didn't think the Bama catcher had an arm but she does to be able to throw out CJ

Hold them here we got Geer, Gregg, and Vines if they can't do it not depending on Rowland and Lockman in the seventh.

Dammit, Lockman--there is no excuse for that kind of panicky at bat. We should be leading this game. Quit swinging at balls!

Holy crap--golden chance to take the lead and three Ks. No excuse for not getting the bat on the ball. Rowland did it, at least, and we scored.

Should have been a break out inning... absolutely horrible at bats. Bases loaded and a strike out looking, and 2 strikeouts swinging but never even making contact.

I'm glad the game is tied, but we should easily have the lead.

We have too many players who try to swing up to get to high pitches and swing down to get to low pitches, which is arse backwards. And I'll never understand why girls who are using a 34" bat over a 17" home plate don't choke up 3" with runners in scoring position, especially late in close games. You have more control with all things, bats, pencils, golf clubs, hammers, when you are gripping it closer to the business end. Plus you can be quicker and let the ball come a couple feet closer, which could be the difference in telling what the pitch is.

Well McSwain can get redemption with a hit. Going against a tough pitcher always hard to beat Bama.

I'll have to name Seggern the top ten killer Oklahoma and now Bama. There was some others I don't remember.

That win took some GUTS!!!....All 3 runs came in the 6th and 7th inning....Arnold pitched amazing keeping the team in the game...the lineup change with Geer and Vines paid off

VN Store

Back