Bray Interview

Bray on how he can become more of a leader in the future: “Just probably try to get my adrenaline going. I don’t know how you can be more of a leader.”

You know They asked him what canhe do to change his laid back ways, not about becoming more of a leader. and he said “Just probably try to get my adrenaline going, i dont know maybe become of a leader"

listen again

It's a transcript from here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgxo-LHHxO8[/youtube]

And I agree, "immature" is being kind.

How do you get immature out of this? The kid just lost a 26 year streak to UK and was supposedly running a 102 fever and you think he's being immature? I'm sure you would've handled it better under the same circumstances. :bow2:

Scary-car-wash-dog.gif

It's obvious you are a "VIP" member of whatever site you get these cute little videos from

Most are funny though

As an outsider, this would concern me a little bit as a Vol fan.

Bray on how he can become more of a leader in the future: “Just probably try to get my adrenaline going. I don’t know how you can be more of a leader.”

As a former coach, this statement makes me face-palm! He can learn to be a better leader! His team will NEED him to be a better leader....therefore I hope he thinks about that statement and figures it out! I like Bray and hope he breaks every record he can at UT, but he needs to know that there is always room to improve...real players find a way to better themselves and their team!

I agree to a point, but if you listen the way the question is asked it's sort of a backhanded statement about his laid back nature. I'm sure he's just tired of hearing that. But that's just the way I took it.

Another funny quote from TB in my Poly Sci class....a little off topic but...

Prof. splitting back of the room into two groups for a project(Where TB is sitting)

TB aloud: "So what you are saying is you want us to be like the Bloods and the Crips?"

Not sure if it is a funny moment or an smh kinda moment.....smh...

Reactions: 1 person
Confrims everything I thought and have said for that matter. Totally clueless. Time to get Worley ready along with Peterman when he reports.

Great idea. Let's take our starting QB out of the rotation, the only guy that has been able to move our offense all season and put in Worley who didn't do shat out of the few games he played, all based on a 4 question interview seeming "stand-offish".

I'm glad some of you don't run the program at all.

good grief, this place is like 90210. Let's take 3 sentences and transform it into something negative about how Tyler really doesn't want to be a Vol.

Bray comes off kind of childish in this interview.

No Access

Sounds to me like a very disappointed football player!!!!And the comment in refrence to the Cincy game I took that as if the whole team was let down by the results they had higher hopes for this season as well as all of us fans....I think that people are reading to much into this interview...after all our team had just gotten beat in horrible fashion by a team that is inferior to our team they just executed better than we did!!! GO BIG ORANGE

As a former coach, this statement makes me face-palm! He can learn to be a better leader! His team will NEED him to be a better leader....therefore I hope he thinks about that statement and figures it out! I like Bray and hope he breaks every record he can at UT, but he needs to know that there is always room to improve...real players find a way to better themselves and their team!

As one who has taught leadership classes its my opinion that leaders are born and cant be taught....now we can teach people to be good managers of people but leaders?
No I dont think so....YOU ARE EITHER A LEADER OR NOT...and that comes with years of teaching "leadership" courses. Now I have many who disagree with that opinion and that's fine...I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE..If you need an example try teaching a group of 10-15 in the age of 10-12. Leadership will ooze out of the leaders and followship will ooze out of the followers. Just look around sometime and see if its not true...

He sounds angry and annoyed. He also isn't making any excuses for his poor play. What else would you expect?

This site can blow S..t way outta proportion. All I see is a kid disappointed just pouring salt in a wound by bashing.

He probably was embarrassed...He probably wanted to be anywhere in the world a that particular time besides in front of those microphones and cameras answering those dumbass questions...I give him props for staying with it as long as he did...Childish ??...Immature ??...I didn't see it, honestly...

VN Store

Back