Bray Interview

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Bray comes off kind of childish in this interview.

Tyler Bray quotes

7_240727.JPG
Tyler Bray with UT coach Derek Dooley

Bray on Saturday’s season-ending, 10-7 loss to Kentucky: “It’s embarrassing. I don’t know how many years it’s been (since UT lost to Kentucky), but it’s been a lot. To be the team that finally breaks it is really embarrassing.”
Bray on accusations from some UT seniors that some of the Vols’ underclassmen cared too much about their personal statistics: “I mean, there might be. I don’t know. I couldn’t care less about my stats — I’ve said it multiple times — so as far as I know, (that’s not the case.)”
Bray on what needs to be done to improve in 2012: “Same stuff you do every week — study more game film, same old stuff.”
Bray on the first step after the season: “Probably more than a few days (of rest). Probably a few weeks. We’ve been playing since last December pretty much. There are no breaks. If I could get away from football, it’d probably be good.”
Bray on the bottom line for Tennessee to improve its football program: “Win ball games, I guess.”
Bray on how he can become more of a leader in the future: “Just probably try to get my adrenaline going. I don’t know how you can be more of a leader.”
Bray on whether he could have pictured a bowl-less season after an early-season blowout of Cincinnati at Neyland Stadium: “I don’t know. I don’t think anyone did.”

No Access

I watched this on youtube, he seemed stand-offish, but its probably because he was pissed he just lost. Especially, if its true he was very sick, then the kid needs some slack.

Reactions: 6 people
How do you get "childish" out of that?

Maybe not childish, but it wasn't the strong presence I'd like to see. I'm not Bray hater by any means, I am excited to have him in fact. It wouldn't have hurt had he been a bit more vocal I guess.

Reactions: 1 person
Confrims everything I thought and have said for that matter. Totally clueless. Time to get Worley ready along with Peterman when he reports.

I watched this on youtube, he seemed stand-offish, but its probably because he was pissed he just lost. Especially, if its true he was very sick, then the kid needs some slack.

When was the interview?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

When was the interview? Right after the game? If so, I understand his short answers...not really childish IMO

pretty sure it was since these quotes have been posted here for a while. If so it's completely understandable

Maybe not childish, but it wasn't the strong presence I'd like to see. I'm not Bray hater by any means, I am excited to have him in fact. It wouldn't have hurt had he been a bit more vocal I guess.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but he just had the most embarrassing loss of his career..and he was sick.

I wouldn't have wanted to talk either.

Confrims everything I thought and have said for that matter. Totally clueless. Time to get Worley ready along with Peterman when he reports.

Yes. I would love to see the reaction from fans and media to benching Tyler Bray next year because his interview at the KY game wasn't up to par.

Reactions: 3 people
pretty sure it was since these quotes have been posted here for a while. If so it's completely understandable

If it was Saturday I have no issue with the interview. If it was today it pretty damning.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bray on the first step after the season: “Probably more than a few days (of rest). Probably a few weeks. We’ve been playing since last December pretty much. There are no breaks. If I could get away from football, it’d probably be good.”

He missed half the season. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 3 people
These fans are truly insane. 4 weeks ago we were begging for Bray to be back, and now he is a head case and shouldn't play anymore? Here is a novel idea. How about you never post again. Never in my life have I seen such fickle people.

Reactions: 5 people

He missed half the season. Just sayin'.

doesn't mean he took any time off. Fans expect way too much out of these guys

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back