Bray Interview

Scary-car-wash-dog.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Childish???? Did you even read this before you copy/pasted it?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

doesn't mean he took any time off. Fans expect way too much out of these guys

I agree with this. Most fans want the kids to be paradigms of maturity and wake every morning at 4:30a.m. to hit the gym, then study film for hours, and be professionals at a young age.

Of course, there is a certain level of maturity that comes with playing for Tennessee; but no one is perfect, especially at 18-22 years old.

Reactions: 2 people
I put very little stock into what players say in interviews. Or coaches for that matter. He had to be really mad after that loss. He has several months to work it out.

And I appreciate what Rex posts, but damn, sometimes it's like he is intentionally stirring the pot.

I have seen more dumb threads in the past week than my entire time on VN combined. Bray had a bad couple games to end the season after breaking his hand and his momentum from Heisman like numbers early on. The team gets embarrassed by a BAD UK team, he is ill, and then his immediate interview isn't chipper enough for you?!?! That's ridiculous. You'd prefer the "I'M A SOLDIER!" rant by Kellen Winslow? Then here you go.

Kellen Winslow is a soldier - YouTube

doesn't mean he took any time off. Fans expect way too much out of these guys

Wait, is Tennessee different than other schools in terms of how much time the players spend on football?

I expect them to want to play football, during the Kentucky game for instance. I expect them to WANT to go to a bowl game. If I was a fan of UCONN I'd have the same expectation, wouldn't you?

I didn't call him a name, I know he's frustrated, I know he's young, his thumb is not 100%, he was sick.

He needs to quit complaining about time off, this is the second time he has said this. You play D1 football in the SEC, he has an opportunity that a lot of people wish they had.

if you really want to talk about childish I wish I had taken a screenshot of the threads/posts that were made on VN immediately following the loss to UK. I would venture most of the posters are older than Tyler and he handled himself better than just about all of them even thought they have invested way less.

Reactions: 8 people
He needs to quit complaining about time off, this is the second time he has said this. You play D1 football in the SEC, he has an opportunity that a lot of people wish they had.

Is this an obligatory "Dan Hawkins, Go Play Intramural Football" post?

if you really want to talk about childish I wish I had taken a screenshot of the threads/posts that were made on VN immediately following the loss to UK. I would venture most of the posters are older than Tyler and he handled himself better than just about all of them even thought they have invested way less.

name names!

Most of the posters probably could've handled themselves better during the game too.

Take a screen shot of all those balls in the dirt.

VN Store

Back