'15 TN ATH Nathan Cottrell

I hope we offer him. You can never have too much speed. I hope he balls at the UT camp and gets an offer. I think he would flip pretty easily.

He said that he was committed to GT but still going to visit other schools. He said he'd be open to another school if the right one offered.

Why the assumption that he offers? Maybe you'll be right, we will see.

I was making a funny, I knew what you meant.

I just feel like this is a kid that will earn an offer if he camps and shows out. Maybe I'll be wrong.

He will definitely have an opportunity to show the coaches what he can do. I really would like to see him go off!

Reactions: 1 person
No UT camp for Nathan...

@AndrewTSR: Knox West RB MT “@nathancottrell5: I've opted out of a camp at UT. GA Tech is where I want to be & want to begin a new chapter in life. #GT”

Did GT put pressure on him to not go? Would hate to think they'd pull offer if he went to the UT camp. Hopefully not the case.

Did GT put pressure on him to not go? Would hate to think they'd pull offer if he went to the UT camp. Hopefully not the case.

I actually think Johnson will pull your scholarship offer if you are committed and vist another school.

No UT camp for Nathan...

@AndrewTSR: Knox West RB MT “@nathancottrell5: I've opted out of a camp at UT. GA Tech is where I want to be & want to begin a new chapter in life. #GT”

Fair enough.

Good luck kid. Beat UGA while you are down there.

Now, this thread can die.

No UT camp for Nathan...

I would have liked to see his speed here. Too bad.

VN Store

Back