'15 TN ATH Nathan Cottrell

This thread will be bumped by somebody every time this guy scores a TD at GT, lamenting how CBJ let him go without a fight. Guarantee it.

It will be bumped every week this fall when he has huge games against power houses like Heritage high.

Did GT put pressure on him to not go? Would hate to think they'd pull offer if he went to the UT camp. Hopefully not the case.

No, he told the coaches the plan originally. They were fine with him going to the camp because he had already signed up and paid for it.

Someone on the GT board said Nathan could be their mole and come to our camps and recruit for GT... LOL OK.

Look, I am a Tech fan. Born and bred in Atlanta who married into a TN family YEARS ago. First, Paul Johnson is not that smart and second of all, he will never be able to out recruit Butch. This is embarrassing for a Tech fan to suggest. Shows everyone has their own misguided fans. We just see more of ours because we have the great Freak providing a great board.

Reactions: 4 people
Look, I am a Tech fan. Born and bred in Atlanta who married into a TN family YEARS ago. First, Paul Johnson is not that smart and second of all, he will never be able to out recruit Butch. This is embarrassing for a Tech fan to suggest. Shows everyone has their own misguided fans. We just see more of ours because we have the great Freak providing a great board.

Thank you! I am glad you're not a delusional Tech fan. My best friend is a delusional Tech fan and he worships the ground under CPJ's feet and he thinks CPJ can out-recruit Butch. And when Butch won that battle, for instance with Sawyers last year, he insisted Sawyers was paid to come here. People who have that train of thought make recruiting less fun. And at least this year both teams aren't really recruiting the same guys. We both have two completely different hot boards.

You guys need to fire Paul Johnson if you want to get better.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you! I am glad you're not a delusional Tech fan. My best friend is a delusional Tech fan and he worships the ground under CPJ's feet and he thinks CPJ can out-recruit Butch. And when Butch won that battle, for instance with Sawyers last year, he insisted Sawyers was paid to come here. People who have that train of thought make recruiting less fun. And at least this year both teams aren't really recruiting the same guys. We both have two completely different hot boards.

That is because CPJ can't recruit highly rated players. Burger is right. Most of us wish he would be fired but it would costs too much money.

He did beat Kitty Cat so I will give him that. His scheme will work but he did it with the good players he inherited. He has struggled to recruit well at Tech.

He did beat Kitty Cat so I will give him that. His scheme will work but he did it with the good players he inherited. He has struggled to recruit well at Tech.

Absolutely. I went to school with Dwyer (he was a senior when I was a sophomore) and when y'all landed him I knew he would be a beast in any system. Same school that produced Brian Randolph and Brendan Langley

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RZjj1ymoXI#t=14[/youtube]

Action starts around the 40 second mark.

VN Store

Back