'15 TN ATH Nathan Cottrell

Ha. I should have stated that this was not Nathan's idea. A friend of the family approached him to do a shoot for part of a job interview with a promoptional video company here in Knoxville. That's not his voice either.

Ha. I should have stated that this was not Nathan's idea. A friend of the family approached him to do a shoot for part of a job interview with a promoptional video company here in Knoxville. That's not his voice either.

My favorite part was when he came out of a sprinters stance, while in the weight room.

He be like, "oh snap! Squat rack's free!"

Reactions: 2 people
My favorite part was when he came out of a sprinters stance, while in the weight room.

He be like, "oh snap! Squat rack's free!"

Ha. That's funny.

Can you believe how awful West's weight room is? Fortunately, they broke ground on a new 400K training facility that will be complete in August.

Interesting that Tennessee offered J Bruce but not Cottrell and Cottrell has legit 4.3 speed.

Usually when you are borderline and they want to see you in camp.

Yup. Bruce did not have an offer till he earned it at camp. Had Cottrell decided to camp, he may have earned one as well. With him being happy with his GT offer/commitment, he just decided not to camp elsewhere.

So Bruce is elite and Cottrell isn't???

You finally got it. However Bruce DID camp and Cottrell didn't. Cottrell camped at Duke and didn't get an offer from them either. If he was elite, he would've at least received an offer from Duke after camping there.

You finally got it. However Bruce DID camp and Cottrell didn't. Cottrell camped at Duke and didn't get an offer from them either. If he was elite, he would've at least received an offer from Duke after camping there.

Only offer for Bruce of any significance is UT.

Bruce agreed to move to the slot. Cottrell wants to play running back in college and has made that clear to UT and other schools.

I did not say either was elite but to say someone is elite vs another because UT offered is a stretch.

Bruce agreed to move to the slot. Cottrell wants to play running back in college and has made that clear to UT and other schools.

Also, as I understand it, Cottrell cancelled his camp at UT. Might have gotten the offer if he'd shown up and showed out.

Reactions: 1 person

And he camp at GT, Cincinnati, Wofford and MTSU and received offers. And how do you know Duke is not going to offer?

Reactions: 1 person
Nathan Cottrell recorded an event-high 132.72 SPARQ rating at the Atlanta Nike SPARQ Combine with an electronically timed 4.35 40, a 40.8-inch vertical and a 4.09-second shuttle

VN Store

Back