Hart To Interview Gundy Sunday

He has a good record but man i just cant get past that media outburst of his.

I gained a lot of respect for him during his media outburst. He defended one of his players and showed emotion in it. I would be proud to play for this guy.

Reactions: 1 person
I gained a lot of respect for him during his media outburst. He defended one of his players and showed emotion in it. I would be proud to play for this guy.

Gotta side with you on this. The idea of him completely slaughtering Hyams and crew keeps floating thru my mind.

Reactions: 2 people

+1

I gained alot of respect for the guy that day. Something was said about one of his kids and he took it personal. Shows why they like him so much over there.

Supposedly Arky is interviewing Gundy today too.

You can't make this stuff up.

its not going to happen, Gundy just got a raise, and this is more about his agent getting him more moeny to stay , He's already making 3.3,

I would love to see a repeat of his "I'm a man!" outburst directed at some of the clods in local Knoxville media. However I don't see him leaving OSU. I think I'd take him over Strong though. Depends on what kind of DC he would bring.

I like to think I understand business a little bit. I notice everyone thinks Gundy is interviewing for jobs just to get a raise. I have to ask this, How do you in good faith ask your employer for a raise when you went 7-5 in 2012? I understand the ploy last year when Gundy went 12-1 and won a BCS bowl game over Stanford. Of course he got a raise from 1.9 million to 3.7 million.

7-5 would not be much to stand on when trying to leverage your employer for more money. It almost makes ZERO sense at all. Am I the only one who sees this?

Reactions: 2 people
Stoops and Gundy to TN rumors are more about Stoops and Gundy being ticked at being paid significantly less than Mack Brown despite routinely beating him.

Salaries & Contracts

I do not attest to the accuracy of the above link. It is a good format though for concise coaching salaries.

Stoops and Gundy to TN rumors are more about Stoops and Gundy being ticked at being paid significantly less than Mack Brown despite routinely beating him.

Salaries & Contracts

I do not attest to the accuracy of the above link. It is a good format though for concise coaching salaries.

Except UT is willing to pay Gundu 4 mil+ with incentives. Who knows what could happen.

Probably can say the same with Jimbo Fisher now since they won last night and their first title in years. I'm sure his stock and pay will go up.

Add O'Brien at Penn St...named Coach of the Year in that conference.

UT will be paying Gruden 5 million plus.
why...his salary at espn is just 2 and he's got zero experience in the college environment. I dont think he wants to coach anywhere. The Tampa title was from the house Dungy built. Think he's a micro manager like Dooley and we see his results.

Probably can say the same with Jimbo Fisher now since they won last night and their first title in years. I'm sure his stock and pay will go up.

Add O'Brien at Penn St...named Coach of the Year in that conference.

O'Brien is not going anywhere. His buyout is to the moon(9 million +). Fisher has done alright at FSU. ACC titles will only work so long there. Florida State expects to be playing for NC's.

Some are so gullable.....It's smoke until UTAD speaks...My money is on Strong. Fit's in with our level.

why...his salary at espn is just 2 and he's got zero experience in the college environment. I dont think he wants to coach anywhere. The Tampa title was from the house Dungy built. Think he's a micro manager like Dooley and we see his results.

Grudens Salary at ESPN is over 4 million. I think UT has offered over 5 million. By December 17th, I expect to hear he has accepted it.

JMO

VN Store

Back